Calculating Energy-Related Co 2 Emissions Embodied In International Trade Using A Global Input--Output Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:356-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denise Imori & Joaquim Guilhoto, 2015.
"Tracing Brazilian regions? CO2 emissions in domestic and global trade,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa15p527, European Regional Science Association.
- Denise Imori & Joaquim José Martins Guilhoto, 2016. "Tracing Brazilian Regions’ Co2 Emissions In Domestic And Global Trade," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 186, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:s1:p:148-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Moran & Richard Wood, 2014. "Convergence Between The Eora, Wiod, Exiobase, And Openeu'S Consumption-Based Carbon Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 245-261, September.
- Meng, Bo & Peters, Glen & Wang, Zhi, 2015. "Tracing CO2 emissions in global value chains," IDE Discussion Papers 486, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Denise Imori & Joaquim Jose Martins Guilhoto, 2015. "Tracing Brazilian states’ CO2 emissions in domestic and global trade," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_33, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Peng, Shuijun & Zhang, Wencheng & Sun, Chuanwang, 2016. "‘Environmental load displacement’ from the North to the South: A consumption-based perspective with a focus on China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 147-158.
- repec:eee:energy:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:858-875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio, 2017. "The changing of the relationships between carbon footprints and final demand: Panel data evidence for 40 major countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 8-20.
- Gabriela Michalek & Reimund Schwarze, 2015. "Carbon leakage: pollution, trade or politics?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 1471-1492, December.
- Ahmed, Khalid & Rehman, Mujeeb Ur & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2017.
"What drives carbon dioxide emissions in the long-run? Evidence from selected South Asian Countries,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1142-1153.
- Ahmed, Khalid & Ur Rehman, Mujeeb & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2016. "What drives carbon dioxide emissions in the long-run? Evidence from selected South Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 75420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Ahmed, Khalid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017.
"Trade openness–carbon emissions nexus: The importance of turning points of trade openness for country panels,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 221-232.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tavares, Samia & Ahmed, Khalid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2016. "Trade Openness-Carbon Emissions Nexus: The Importance of Turning Points of Trade Openness for Country Panels," MPRA Paper 75133, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2016.
- Cortés-Borda, D. & Ruiz-Hernández, A. & Guillén-Gosálbez, G. & Llop, M. & Guimerà, R. & Sales-Pardo, M., 2015.
"Identifying strategies for mitigating the global warming impact of the EU-25 economy using a multi-objective input–output approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 21-30.
- Cortés Borda, Daniel Enrique & Ruíz Hernández, Antonio & Guillén Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Llop Llop, Maria & Guimerà Manrique, Roger & Sales Pardo, Marta, 2014. "Identifying strategies for mitigating the global warming impact of the EU-25 economy using a multi-objective input-output approach," Working Papers 2072/246959, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2014. "Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: A multi-region model for China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 377-384.
- Jonas Karstensen & Glen Peters & Robbie Andrew, 2015. "Allocation of global temperature change to consumers," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 43-55, March.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank, 2017.
"The effect of globalisation on energy footprints: Disentangling the links of global value chains,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(S1), pages 148-168.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothe, Frank, 2017. "The effect of globalisation on energy footprints: Disentangling the links of global value chains," CAWM Discussion Papers 94, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank, 2017. "The Effect of Globalisation on Energy Footprints: Disentangling the Links of Global Value Chains," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-587, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Wencheng Zhang & Shuijun Peng, 2016. "Analysis on CO 2 Emissions Transferred from Developed Economies to China through Trade," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(2), pages 68-89, March.
- Sylvain Weber & Reyer Gerlagh & Nicole A. Mathys & Daniel Moran, 2017. "CO2 embedded in trade: trends and fossil fuel drivers," Development Working Papers 413, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 21 Feb 2017.
- Mark Meyer & Martin Distelkamp & Gerd Ahlert & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer, 2013. "Macroeconomic Modelling of the Global Economy-Energy-Environment Nexus - An Overview of Recent Advancements of the Dynamic Simulation Model GINFORS," GWS Discussion Paper Series 13-5, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Balsalobre-Lorente, Daniel & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Roubaud, David & Farhani, Sahbi, 2018.
"How economic growth, renewable electricity and natural resources contribute to CO2 emissions?,"
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 356-367.
- Balsalobre-Lorente, Daniel & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Roubaud, David & Farhani, Sahbi, 2017. "How Economic Growth, Renewable Electricity and Natural Resources Contribute to CO2 Emissions?," MPRA Paper 82252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2017.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:86:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11069-016-2727-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirsten Svenja Wiebe & Christian Lutz, 2012. "Consumer responsibilities of carbon emissions in a post-Kyoto regime until 2020," EcoMod2012 3798, EcoMod.
- Aleix Altimiras-Martin, 2012. "Basic analytical tool-kit for input-output tables with multiple related outputs: Applications to physical input-output tables with disposals to nature," 4CMR Working Paper Series 001, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:24:y:2012:i:2:p:113-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .