Basic Structures and Political Implications of a Sustainable Welfare Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrow, Kenneth J. & Dasgupta, Partha & Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mumford, Kevin J. & Oleson, Kirsten, 2012.
"Sustainability and the measurement of wealth,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 317-353, June.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence H. Goulder & Kevin J. Mumford & Kirsten Oleson, 2010. "Sustainability and the Measurement of Wealth," NBER Working Papers 16599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth J Arrow, 2010. "Sustainability and the Measurement of Wealth," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 369, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer & Gerd Ahlert & Prof. Dr. Hans Diefenbacher & Roland Zieschank & Prof. Dr. Hans Nutzinger, 2013. "Eckpunkte eines ökologisch tragfähigen Wohlfahrtskonzepts," GWS Research Report Series 13-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Gerd Ahlert & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer & Roland Zieschank & Prof. Dr. Hans Diefenbacher & Prof. Dr. Hans G. Nutzinger, 2013. "Synopsis of Approaches to Welfare and of Green Growth Concepts Currently under Discussion," GWS Discussion Paper Series 13-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Stone, Richard, 1997. "The Accounts of Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(6), pages 17-29, December.
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer & Gerd Ahlert & Roland Zieschank & Prof. Dr. Hans Diefenbacher, 2012. "Grundstrukturen eines nachhaltigen Wohlfahrtsmodells und Implikationen für die Politik," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-6, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Abram Burk, 1938. "A Reformulation of Certain Aspects of Welfare Economics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 310-334.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Distekamp & Mark Meyer, 2016. "Quantitative Assessment of Pathways to a Resource-Efficient and Low-Carbon Europe," GWS Discussion Paper Series 16-10, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Mark Meyer & Martin Distelkamp & Gerd Ahlert & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer, 2013. "Macroeconomic Modelling of the Global Economy-Energy-Environment Nexus - An Overview of Recent Advancements of the Dynamic Simulation Model GINFORS," GWS Discussion Paper Series 13-5, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable welfare; concepts; normative model; evironmental policy;
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gws:dpaper:13-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (GWS mbH). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gwsosde.html .