TINFORGE - Trade for the INterindustry FORecasting GErmany Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mönnig, Anke & Zika, Gerd & Maier, Tobias, 2013. "Trade and qualification : linking qualification needs to Germany's export flows," IAB Discussion Paper 201307, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Madlener, Reinhard & Wolter, Marc Ingo, 2011.
"Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model "e3.at","
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6082-6099, October.
- Stocker, Andrea & Großmann, Anett & Wolter, Marc Ingo & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Sustainable energy development in Austria until 2020: Insights from applying the integrated model “e3.at”," FCN Working Papers 13/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Mark Meyer & Martin Distelkamp & Gerd Ahlert & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer, 2013. "Macroeconomic Modelling of the Global Economy-Energy-Environment Nexus - An Overview of Recent Advancements of the Dynamic Simulation Model GINFORS," GWS Discussion Paper Series 13-5, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristina Gorodetski & Anke Mönnig & Dr. Marc Ingo Wolter, 2016. "Zuwanderung nach Deutschland – Mittel- bis langfristige Projektionen mit dem Modell TINFORGE," GWS Discussion Paper Series 16-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- repec:iab:iabfob:201808 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmakro-ökonomischen Modellbau; Welthandel; bilaterale Handelsmatrizen. Ländermodelle;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gws:dpaper:14-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (GWS mbH). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gwsosde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.