Global Sustainability Accounting—Developing EXIOBASE for Multi-Regional Footprint Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Turner, Karen & Lenzen, Manfred & Wiedmann, Thomas & Barrett, John, 2007. "Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 1: A technical note on combining input-output and ecological footprint analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 37-44, April.
- Randall Jackson & Alan Murray, 2004. "Alternative Input-Output Matrix Updating Formulations," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 135-148.
- Kelly, K.A. & McManus, M.C. & Hammond, G.P., 2012. "An energy and carbon life cycle assessment of tidal power case study: The proposed Cardiff–Weston severn barrage scheme," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 692-701.
- Manfred Lenzen & Lise-Lotte Pade & Jesper Munksgaard, 2004. "CO2 Multipliers in Multi-region Input-Output Models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 391-412.
- Theo Junius & Jan Oosterhaven, 2003. "The Solution of Updating or Regionalizing a Matrix with both Positive and Negative Entries," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 87-96, March.
- Arnold Tukker & Arjan de Koning & Richard Wood & Troy Hawkins & Stephan Lutter & Jose Acosta & Jose M. Rueda Cantuche & Maaike Bouwmeester & Jan Oosterhaven & Thomas Drosdowski & Jeroen Kuenen, 2013. "Exiopol - Development And Illustrative Analyses Of A Detailed Global Mr Ee Sut/Iot," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 50-70, March.
- Manfred Lenzen & Richard Wood & Blanca Gallego, 2007. "Some Comments on the GRAS Method," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 461-465.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted, 2001. "CO2 accounts for open economies: producer or consumer responsibility?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 327-334, March.
- Satoshi Inomata & Anne Owen, 2014. "Comparative Evaluation Of Mrio Databases," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 239-244, September.
- Daniel Moran & Richard Wood, 2014. "Convergence Between The Eora, Wiod, Exiobase, And Openeu'S Consumption-Based Carbon Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 245-261, September.
- Moana S. Simas & Laura Golsteijn & Mark A. J. Huijbregts & Richard Wood & Edgar G. Hertwich, 2014. "The “Bad Labor” Footprint: Quantifying the Social Impacts of Globalization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-27, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jchals:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:15-:d:104058 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:590-603 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:69-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:154-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Sanfélix & Cristina de la Rúa & Jannick Hoejrup Schmidt & Maarten Messagie & Joeri Van Mierlo, 2016. "Environmental and Economic Performance of an Li-Ion Battery Pack: A Multiregional Input-Output Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-15, July.
- Pothen, Frank, 2017.
"A structural decomposition of global Raw Material Consumption,"
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 154-165.
- Pothen, Frank, 2015. "A structural decomposition of global raw material consumption," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Qian Zhang & Jun Nakatani & Yuichi Moriguchi, 2015. "Compilation of an Embodied CO 2 Emission Inventory for China Using 135-Sector Input-Output Tables," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-17, June.
- Alexandre Tisserant & Stefan Pauliuk, 2016. "Matching global cobalt demand under different scenarios for co-production and mining attractiveness," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Zhang, Zhonghua & Zhao, Yuhuan & Su, Bin & Zhang, Yongfeng & Wang, Song & Liu, Ya & Li, Hao, 2017. "Embodied carbon in China’s foreign trade: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 492-510.
- Monsalve, Fabio & Zafrilla, Jorge Enrique & Cadarso, María-Ángeles, 2016. "Where have all the funds gone? Multiregional input-output analysis of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 62-71.
- Bruckner, Martin & Fischer, Günther & Tramberend, Sylvia & Giljum, Stefan, 2015. "Measuring telecouplings in the global land system: A review and comparative evaluation of land footprint accounting methods," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 11-21.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-regional input-output analysis; sustainability accounting; environmental footprints;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2014:i:1:p:138-163:d:44019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.