Alternative Input-Output Matrix Updating Formulations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2012. "Restatement of the I-O Coefficient Stability Problem," MPRA Paper 48567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Moran & Richard Wood, 2014. "Convergence Between The Eora, Wiod, Exiobase, And Openeu'S Consumption-Based Carbon Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 245-261, September.
- Diego Corredor & Oliver Enrique Pardo, 2008. "Matrices de Contabilidad Social 2003, 2004 y 2005," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 004582, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Paweł Zając & Piotr Gurgul, 2012. "Forecasting of migration matrices in business demography," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 13(2), pages 387-404, June.
- Guo, Zhengquan & Zhang, Xingping & Zheng, Yuhua & Rao, Rao, 2014. "Exploring the impacts of a carbon tax on the Chinese economy using a CGE model with a detailed disaggregation of energy sectors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 455-462.
- Jakub Boratyński, 2016. "A Bayesian Approach to Matrix Balancing: Transformation of Industry-Level Data under NACE Revision," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(4), pages 219-239, December.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2014.
"Estimation errors in input–output tables and prediction errors in computable general equilibrium analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 277-286.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2013. "Estimation Errors in Input-Output Tables and Prediction Errors in Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-16, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2013. "Estimation Errors in Input-Output Tables and Prediction Errors in Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Druckman, A. & Bradley, P. & Papathanasopoulou, E. & Jackson, T., 2008. "Measuring progress towards carbon reduction in the UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 594-604, July.
- Gordon, Peter & Park, JiYoung & Richardson, Harry W., 2009. "Modeling input-output impacts with substitutions in the household sector: A numerical example," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 696-701, May.
- Eduardo Haddad & Vasco Silva & Alexandre Porsse & Tomaz Dentinho, 2015.
"Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE REGION AND TRADE New Analytical Directions, chapter 8, pages 205-226
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Vasco Silva, Alexandre A. Porsse, Tomaz Dentinho, 2012. "Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Vasco Silva & Alexandre Alves Porsse, 2014. "Multipliers In An Island Economy: Thecase Of The Azores," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 174, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Umed Temurshoev & Marcel P. Timmer, 2011. "Joint estimation of supply and use tables," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(4), pages 863-882, November.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2013. "Restatement of the I-O Coefficient Stability Problem," Working Papers of Macroeconomic Modelling Seminar 132601, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Koutras, Vasileios M. & Drakos, Konstantinos, 2013. "A migration approach for USA banks' capitalization: Are the 00s the same with the 90s?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 131-140.
- Richard Wood & Konstantin Stadler & Tatyana Bulavskaya & Stephan Lutter & Stefan Giljum & Arjan de Koning & Jeroen Kuenen & Helmut Schütz & José Acosta-Fernández & Arkaitz Usubiaga & Moana Simas & Olg, 2014. "Global Sustainability Accounting—Developing EXIOBASE for Multi-Regional Footprint Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Emilian Dobrescu & Viorel Gaftea, 2012. "On the Accuracy of RAS Method in an Emergent Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(32), pages 502-521, June.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2013. "Restatement of the I-O Coefficient Stability Problem," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 2(1), pages 1-67, December.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea, 2005. "The Impact of EU Accession in Romania: An Analysis of Regional Development Policy Effects by a Multiregional I-O Model," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24492, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koppány, Krisztián, 2017.
"A növekedés lehetőségei és kockázatai. Magyarország feldolgozóipari exportteljesítményének és ágazati szerkezetének vizsgálata, 2010-2014
[Growth opportunities and risks in Hungary's industrial mix," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 17-53.
- Roberto Mínguez & Jan Oosterhaven & Fernando Escobedo, 2009. "Cell-Corrected Ras Method (Cras) For Updating Or Regionalizing An Input-Output Matrix," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 329-348.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2005. "Analysing EU Accession Effects in Romania by a Multiregional I-O Model," Working Papers 226, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Ronald E. Miller, 2009. "Ras-Ing The Transactions Or The Coefficients: It Makes No Difference," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 555-566.
- Fujimori, Shinichiro & Matsuoka, Yuzuru, 2011. "Development of method for estimation of world industrial energy consumption and its application," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 461-473, May.
More about this item
KeywordsUpdating; Biproportion; Ras; Distance Measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:16:y:2004:i:2:p:135-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.