Universal Service Obligation and Loyalty Effects: An Agent-Based Modelling Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2009.
"Calculating the Cost of the Universal Service Obligation: The Need for a Global Approach,"
Chapters,in: Progress in the Competitive Agenda in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2008. "Calculating the Cost of the Universal Service Obligation: The Need for a Global Approach," Working Papers 0010, Swiss Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- De Donder Philippe & Cremer Helmuth & Dudley Paul & Rodriguez Frank, 2011.
"Welfare and Pricing of Mail in a Communications Market,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-24, September.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2010. "Welfare and Pricing of Mail in a Communications Market," TSE Working Papers 10-148, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2010. "Welfare and Pricing of Mail in a Communications Market," IDEI Working Papers 601, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2011. "The interaction between universal service costing and financing in the postal sector: a calibrated approach," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 89-110, February.
- Fratini Alessandra, 2011. "The Universal Postal Service after the Lisbon Treaty: a True Step Forward?," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-18, September.
- Calzada, Joan, 2009. "Universal service obligations in the postal sector: The relationship between quality and coverage," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 10-20, February.
More about this item
Keywordsagent-based modelling; liberalisation of the postal markets; postal sector; Universal Service Obligation (USO); USO provider;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2013-07-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-COM-2013-07-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2013-07-28 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.