Full Market Opening In The Postal Services Facing The Social And Territorial Cohesion Goal In France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, Helmuth & Grimaud, André & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Marcy, Sarah & Roy, Bernard & Toledano, Joëlle, 2001. "Entry and Competition in the Postal Market: Foundations for the Construction of Entry Scenarios," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 107-121, March.
- Calzada, Joan, 2009. "Universal service obligations in the postal sector: The relationship between quality and coverage," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 10-20, February.
- Helmuth Cremer & Philippe De Donder & François Boldron & Bernard Roy, 2008.
"Social Costs and Benefits of the Universal Service Obligation in the Postal Market,"
Chapters,in: Competition and Regulation in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boldron, François & Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Joram, Denis & Roy, Bernard, 2007. "Social costs and benefits of the universal service obligation in the postal market," IDEI Working Papers 456, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Crew, Michael A & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1998. "Efficient Entry, Monopoly, and the Universal Service Obligation in Postal Service," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 103-125, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPostal services; deregulation; rural and territorial cohesion.;
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lar:wpaper:2007-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe J. Godlewski) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lastrfr.html .