Welfare and Pricing of Mail in a Communications Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- De Donder Philippe & Cremer Helmuth & Dudley Paul & Rodriguez Frank, 2011. "Welfare and Pricing of Mail in a Communications Market," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-24, September.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2010. "Welfare and Pricing of Mail in a Communications Market," TSE Working Papers 10-148, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Donder, 2006. "Access Pricing in the Postal Sector: Theory and Simulations," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(3), pages 307-326, May.
- Veruete-McKay Leticia & Soteri Soterios & Nankervis John C. & Rodriguez Frank, 2011. "Letter Traffic Demand in the UK: An Analysis by Product and Envelope Content Type," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-28, September.
- Armstrong Mark, 2008.
"Access Pricing, Bypass and Universal Service in Post,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006. "Access pricing, bypass and universal service in post," MPRA Paper 62, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Donder, Philippe, 2006. "Access Pricing in the Postal Sector," IDEI Working Papers 319, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bakhtieva, Dilyara & Kiljański, Kamil, 2012. "Universal Service Obligation and Loyalty Effects: An Agent-Based Modelling Approach," MPRA Paper 48549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:22459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.