Access Pricing, Bypass and Universal Service in Post
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006. "Access pricing, bypass and universal service in post," MPRA Paper 62, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 2001. "Competition in Telecommunications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262621509, January.
- De Donder, Philippe, 2006. "Access Pricing in the Postal Sector," IDEI Working Papers 319, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Armstrong, Mark & Doyle, Chris & Vickers, John, 1996.
"The Access Pricing Problem: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 131-150, June.
- Armstrong, M. & Doyle, C. & Vickers, J., 1995. "The access pricing problem: a synthesis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9532, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Mark Armstrong, 2001. "Access Pricing, Bypass, and Universal Service," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 297-301, May.
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Donder Philippe & Cremer Helmuth & Dudley Paul & Rodriguez Frank, 2011.
"Welfare and Pricing of Mail in a Communications Market,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-24, September.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2010. "Welfare and Pricing of Mail in a Communications Market," IDEI Working Papers 601, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2010. "Welfare and Pricing of Mail in a Communications Market," TSE Working Papers 10-148, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michael A. Crew & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 2010. "Access and the USO Under Full Market Opening," Chapters,in: Heightening Competition in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Valentiny, Pál & Kiss, Károly Miklós, 2009.
"A nélkülözhetetlen eszközök értelmezése és a postai szolgáltatások
[The interpretation of essential facilities and the postal services]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1001-1024.
- Axel Gautier & Xavier Wauthy, 2010.
"Price competition under universal service obligations,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(3), pages 311-326.
- GAUTIER, Axel & WAUTHY, Xavier Y., 2010. "Price competition under universal service obligations," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2219, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jaag Christian, 2013.
"Price Regulation and the Financing of Universal Services in Network Industries,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 125-150, September.
- Christian Jaag, 2013. "Price Regulation and the Financing of Universal Services in Network Industries," Working Papers 0039, Swiss Economics.
- De Donder Phillippe & Cremer Helmuth & Dudley Paul & Rodriguez Frank, 2008.
"Price Controls in the Postal Sector: A Welfare Analysis of Alternative Control Structures,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-25, June.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2006. "Price Controls in the Postal Sector: A Welfare Analysis of Alternative Control Structures," IDEI Working Papers 407, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Markus Lang & Marc Laperrouza & Matthias Finger, 2013.
"Competition Effects in a Liberalized Railway Market,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 375-398, September.
- Markus Lang & Marc Laperrouza & Matthias Finger, 2010. "Competition Effects in a Liberalized Railway Market," Working Papers 0131, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Apr 2011.
More about this item
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:7:y:2008:i:2:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.