Towards better Schools and more Equal Opportunities for Learning in Italy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Di Paolo, 2012.
"Parental Education And Family Characteristics: Educational Opportunities Across Cohorts In Italy And Spain,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 20(1), pages 119-146, Spring.
- Antonio Di Paolo, 2010. "Parental education and family characteristics: educational opportunities across cohorts in Italy and Spain," Working Papers XREAP2010-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2010.
- Raffaela Giordano & Pietro Tommasino, 2013. "Public-Sector Efficiency and Political Culture," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 69(3), pages 289-316, September.
More about this item
Keywordsdonnées PISA; education; fiscal federalism; fédéralisme fiscal; Italie; Italy; PISA data; résultats scolaires; school outcomes; éducation;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-10-24 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2009-10-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-10-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:727-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .