Report NEP-EDU-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bauer, Philipp C. & Riphahn, Regina T., 2009. "Kindergarten Enrollment and the Intergenerational Transmission of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 4466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Riedel & Kerstin Schneider & Claudia Schuchart & Horst Weishaupt, 2009. "School Choice in German Primary Schools: How binding are school districts?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp09011, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Ulrich Sauder, 2009. "Accounting for Unobservables in Comparing Selective and Comprehensive Schooling," Working Papers wp2009_0906, CEMFI.
- Mühlemann, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C. & Wüest, Adrian, 2009. "Apprenticeship Training and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 4460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neil Shephard, 2009. "Income contingent tuition fees for universities," OFRC Working Papers Series 2009fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- David Vincent, 2009. "The End of Literacy: The Growth and Measurement of British Public Education Since the Early 19th Century," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 6709, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Child policy ineffectiveness in an OLG small open economy with human capital accumulation and public education," Discussion Papers 2009/93, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Tim Harper, 2009. "The Tools of Transition: Education and Development in Modern Southeast Asian History," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 9209, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr & Steven D. Levitt, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Gender Gap in Mathematics," NBER Working Papers 15430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romina Boarini, 2009. "Towards better Schools and more Equal Opportunities for Learning in Italy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 727, OECD Publishing.
- Bitros, George C. & Karayiannis, Anastasios D., 2009. "Character, knowledge and skills in ancient Greek education: Lessons for today’s policy makers," MPRA Paper 18012, University Library of Munich, Germany.