The Tools of Transition: Education and Development in Modern Southeast Asian History
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Woolcock & Simon Szreter & Vijayendra Rao, 2011.
"How and Why Does History Matter for Development Policy?,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 70-96.
- Michael Woolcock & Simon Szreter & Vijayendra Rao, 2009. "How and Why Does History Matter for Development Policy?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 6809, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Woolcock, Michael & Szreter, Simon & Rao, Vijayendra, 2010. "How and why does history matter for development policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5425, The World Bank.
- Aida Idris & Rahayu Hijrah Hati, 2013. "Social Entrepreneurship in Indonesia: Lessons from the Past," Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 277-301, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-10-24 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2009-10-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HRM-2009-10-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SEA-2009-10-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:9209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .