Child policy ineffectiveness in an OLG small open economy with human capital accumulation and public education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Fanti, 2003. "Notes on Keynesian models of recession and depression," Discussion Papers 2003/19, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti, 2003. "Fiscal policy and tax collection lags: stability, cycles and chaos," Discussion Papers 2003/15, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsChild allowance; Fertility; Public education; Small open economy.;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2009-10-24 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EDU-2009-10-24 (Education)
- NEP-HAP-2009-10-24 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2009-10-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pie:dsedps:2009/93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspisit.html .