The Private Internal Rates of Return to Tertiary Education: New Estimates for 21 OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Ichino & Loukas Karabarbounis & Enrico Moretti, 2011.
"The Political Economy Of Intergenerational Income Mobility,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(1), pages 47-69, January.
- Ichino, Andrea & Karabarbounis, Loukas & Moretti, Enrico, 2010. "The Political Economy of Intergenerational Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Ichino & Loukas Karabarbounis & Enrico Moretti, 2010. "The Political Economy of Intergenerational Income Mobility," NBER Working Papers 15946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ichino, Andrea & Karabarbounis, Loukas & Moretti, Enrico, 2010. "The political economy of intergenerational income mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Huber & Julia Bock-Schappelwein, 2014. "The Effects of Liberalizing Migration on Permanent Migrants' Education Structure," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 268-284, March.
- Storm, Ilse & Uiters, Ellen & Busch, Mirjam C.M. & den Broeder, Lea & Schuit, Albertine J., 2015. "The relevance of work-related learning for vulnerable groups. Dutch case study of a Health Impact Assessment with equity focus," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 915-924.
- Orsetta Causa & Catherine Chapuis, 2009. "Equity in Student Achievement Across OECD Countries: An Investigation of the Role of Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 708, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2009. "A Review of the Potential Impacts of the Métis Human Resources Development Agreements in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2009-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Fan, Jing-bo & Zhang, Cheng-gang, 2015. "A study of the rate of return to higher engineering education in China," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 106-114.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment in tertiary education; labour market premia; Primes du marché du travail; Rendements de l’éducation; returns to education; éducation supérieure;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-01-05 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2008-01-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-01-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:591-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .