A study of the rate of return to higher engineering education in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin M. Murphy & Finis Welch, 1992. "The Structure of Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 285-326.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1989. "Time trends of the returns to education: Cross-national evidence," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 225-231, June.
- Romina Boarini & Hubert Strauss, 2007. "The Private Internal Rates of Return to Tertiary Education: New Estimates for 21 OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 591, OECD Publishing.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter F. & Wohlgemuth, Darin, 2008.
"The role of mathematical and verbal skills on the returns to graduate and professional education,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 664-675, December.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter & Wohlgemuth, Darin, 2007. "The Role of Mathematical and Verbal Skills on the Returns to Graduate and Professional Education," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12843, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter F. & Wohlgemuth, Darin, 2007. "The Role of Mathematical and Verbal Skills on the Returns to Graduate and Professional Education," Working Papers 7346, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter F. & Wohlgemuth, Darin, 2008. "The role of mathematical and verbal skills on the returns to graduate and professional education," ISU General Staff Papers 200812010800001230, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dan A. Black & Seth Sanders & Lowell Taylor, 2003. "The Economic Reward for Studying Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(3), pages 365-377, July.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2005.
"Do Returns to Schooling Differ by Race and Ethnicity?,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 83-87, May.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2005. "Do returns to schooling differ by race and ethnicity?," Working Paper Series WP-05-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia E. Rouse, 2005. "Do Returns to Schooling Differ by Race and Ethnicity?," Working Papers 11, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Education Research Section..
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jacob Mincer, 1958. "Investment in Human Capital and Personal Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 281-281.
- Compton Bourne & Anand Dass, 2003. "Private and Social Rates of Return to Higher Education in Science and Technology in a Caribbean Economy," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 1-10.
- Zhong, Hai, 2011. "The impact of population aging on income inequality in developing countries: Evidence from rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 98-107, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lijia Guo & Jiashun Huang & You Zhang, 2019. "Education Development in China: Education Return, Quality, and Equity," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-20, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEngineering education; Return to education; Discipline;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:injoed:v:42:y:2015:i:c:p:106-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-educational-development .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.