The Economic Reward for Studying Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nigel C. Oâ€™Leary & Peter J. Sloane, 2005.
"The Return to a University Education in Great Britain,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 193(1), pages 75-89, July.
- Sloane, Peter J. & O'Leary, Nigel C., 2004. "The Return to a University Education in Great Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 1199, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John V. Winters, 2016.
"Is economics a good major for future lawyers? Evidence from earnings data,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 187-191, April.
- Winters, John V., 2015. "Is Economics a Good Major for Future Lawyers? Evidence from Earnings Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John V. Winters & Weineng Xu, 2014.
"Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 262-276, September.
- John V. Winters & Weineng Xu, 2013. "Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors," Economics Working Paper Series 1405, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Winters, John V. & Xu, Weineng, 2013. "Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors," IZA Discussion Papers 7584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grove, Wayne A. & Hussey, Andrew, 2014. "Returns to MBA quality: Pecuniary and non-pecuniary returns to peers, faculty, and institution quality," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 43-54.
- Valerie Bostwick, 2016. "Signaling In Higher Education: The Effect Of Access To Elite Colleges On Choice Of Major," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1383-1401, July.
- Michael Simkovic & Frank McIntyre, 2014. "The Economic Value of a Law Degree," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 249-289.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:43:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_eej.2015.44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, James A. & Hirsch, Barry T., 2008. "College majors and the knowledge content of jobs," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 517-535, October.
- Robst, John & VanGilder, Jennifer, 2016. "Salary and job satisfaction among economics and business graduates: The effect of match between degree field and job," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 30-40.
- Akbari, Ather H. & Aydede, Yigit, 2013. "Economic Benefits of Studying Economics in Canada: A Comparison of Wages of Economics Majors with those in Other Disciplines Circa 2005," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2013.
- Benito Arruñada & Xosé H. Vázquez, 2009. "Behavioral assumptions and management ability," Economics Working Papers 1157, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Donald, Stephen G., 2008. "The effect of college curriculum on earnings: An affinity identifier for non-ignorable non-response bias," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 479-491, June.
- John Jerrim & Anna Vignoles & Ross Finnie, 2012. "University access for disadvantaged children: A comparison across English speaking countries," DoQSS Working Papers 12-11, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & Tung Liu, 2012. "The Returns to College Education," Working Papers 201202, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Heisz, Andrew, 2003. "Cohort Effects in Annual Earnings by Field of Study Among British Columbia University Graduates," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2003200e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Robin L. Bartlett & Marianne A. Ferber & Carole A. Green, 2009. "Political Orientation and the Decision to Major in Economics: Some Preliminary Observations," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(1), pages 13-31.
- Fan, Jing-bo & Zhang, Cheng-gang, 2015. "A study of the rate of return to higher engineering education in China," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 106-114.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:41:y:2003:i:3:p:365-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.