Globalization Policies and Israel’s Brain Drain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William Kerr & Çağlar Özden & Christopher Parsons, 2016.
"Global Talent Flows,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 83-106, Fall.
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William & Ozden, Caglar & Parsons, Christopher, 2016. "Global Talent Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 10328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William & Özden, Çağlar & Parsons, Christopher, 2017. "Global talent flows," Research Discussion Papers 2/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William Kerr & Çaǧlar Özden & Christopher Parsons, 2016. "Global Talent Flows," NBER Working Papers 22715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerr,Sari Pekkala & Kerr,William Robert & Ozden,Caglar & Parsons,Christopher Robert & Kerr,Sari Pekkala & Kerr,William Robert & Ozden,Caglar & Parsons,Christopher Robert, 2016. "Global talent flows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7852, The World Bank.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & Caglar Özden & Christopher Parsons, 2016. "Global Talent Flows," CESifo Working Paper Series 6203, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni Peri & Kevin Y. Shih & Chad Sparber, 2014. "Foreign STEM Workers and Native Wages and Employment in U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 20093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim & Swagel, Phillip, 2002.
"Tax burden and migration: a political economy theory and evidence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 167-190, August.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E. & Swagel, P., 1998. "Tax Burden and Migration: a Political Economy Theory and Evidence," Papers 15-98, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Effraim Sadka & Phillip Swagel, 1998. "Tax Burden and Migration: A Political Economy Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Ben-David, 2009. "Soaring Minds: The Flight Of Israel'S Economists," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(3), pages 363-379, July.
- Abdeslam Marfouk, 2007.
"Brain Drain in Developing Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 193-218, June.
- Frederic, DOCQUIER & Olivier, LOHEST & Abdeslam, MARFOUK, 2007. "Brain drain in developing countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007004, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- John Horton & William R. Kerr & Christopher Stanton, 2017. "Digital Labor Markets and Global Talent Flows," NBER Chapters,in: High-Skilled Migration to the United States and its Economic Consequences National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Peri, 2005. "Determinants of Knowledge Flows and Their Effect on Innovation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(2), pages 308-322, May.
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-03-26 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-INT-2017-03-26 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2017-03-26 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .