How Strong are the Linkages between Real Estate and Other Sectors in China?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xiaoyun Liu & Wanchun Luo & Xuefeng Mao & Xiuqing Wang & Xian Xin, 2010.
"The diminishing influences of agricultural output changes on general price changes in China,"
China Agricultural Economic Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 345-355, September.
- Xian Xin & Xiuqing Wang & Xiaoyun Liu & Xuefeng Mao, 2009. "The Diminishing Influences of Agricultural Output Changes on General Price Changes in China," Working Papers 0902, China Agricultural University, College of Economics and Management.
- Sharify, Nooraddin & Sancho, Ferran, 2011. "A new approach for the input–output price model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 188-195.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2014.
"Estimation errors in input–output tables and prediction errors in computable general equilibrium analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 277-286.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2013. "Estimation Errors in Input-Output Tables and Prediction Errors in Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-16, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2013. "Estimation Errors in Input-Output Tables and Prediction Errors in Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Moore, John, 1997. "Credit Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 211-248, April.
- Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Xie, Naiming, 2010. "The impact on chinese economic growth and energy consumption of the Global Financial Crisis: An input–output analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1805-1812.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Giesecke, Kay, 2004. "Correlated default with incomplete information," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1521-1545, July.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Didier Cossin & Henry Schellhorn, 2007. "Credit Risk in a Network Economy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(10), pages 1604-1617, October.
- Williamson, Stephen D, 1987. "Financial Intermediation, Business Failures, and Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1196-1216, December.
- Robert A. Jarrow & Fan Yu, 2008.
"Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 20, pages 481-515
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Serra-Puche, Jaime, 1983. "A computational general equilibrium model with endogenous unemployment : An analysis of the 1980 fiscal reform in Mexico," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-26, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liew, Chung J. & Liew, Chong K., 1988. "A comparative study of household interactive variable input-output (HIVIO) model and the conventional input-output models," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 64-84, July.
- Shumway, Tyler, 2001. "Forecasting Bankruptcy More Accurately: A Simple Hazard Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 101-124, January.
- Townsend, Robert M., 1979.
"Optimal contracts and competitive markets with costly state verification,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 265-293, October.
- Robert M. Townsend, 1979. "Optimal contracts and competitive markets with costly state verification," Staff Report 45, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jin‐Chuan Duan, 1994. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation Using Price Data Of The Derivative Contract," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 155-167, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:98-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Law & Shaun K. Roache, 2015. "Assessing Default Risks for Chinese Firms; A Lost Cause?," IMF Working Papers 15/140, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2014-06-07 (Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2014-06-07 (China)
- NEP-RMG-2014-06-07 (Risk Management)
- NEP-TRA-2014-06-07 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-06-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkm:wpaper:112014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HKIMR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hkimrhk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.