The Diminishing Influences of Agricultural Output Changes on General Price Changes in China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xiaoyun Liu & Wanchun Luo & Xuefeng Mao & Xiuqing Wang & Xian Xin, 2010. "The diminishing influences of agricultural output changes on general price changes in China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 345-355, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ardeni, Pier Giorgio & Freebairn, John, 2002. "The macroeconomics of agriculture," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 28, pages 1455-1485, Elsevier.
- Xiwen Chen, 2009. "Review of China's agricultural and rural development: policy changes and current issues," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 121-135, January.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Xian Xin & Xiuqing Wang, 2007. "Was China¡¯s Inflation in 2004 Led by An Agricultural Price Rise?," Working Papers 0702, China Agricultural University, College of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han & Steven Chan, 2014. "How Strong are the Linkages between Real Estate and Other Sectors in China?," Working Papers 112014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Chan, Steven & Han, Gaofeng & Zhang, Wenlang, 2016. "How strong are the linkages between real estate and other sectors in China?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 52-72.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhangyue Zhou, 2010. "Achieving food security in China: past three decades and beyond," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 251-275, September.
- Wei, Shang-Jin & Wu, Yi, 2001.
"Globalization and Inequality: Evidence from within China,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Yi Wu, 2001. "Globalization and Inequality: Evidence from Within China," NBER Working Papers 8611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deininger, Klaus, 1995. "Collective agricultural production: A solution for transition economies?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1317-1334, August.
- Yaqin He & Brian J. Revell & Bofeng Leng & Zhongchao Feng, 2017. "The Effects of Weather on Oilseed Rape (OSR) Yield in China: Future Implications of Climate Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-14, March.
- Wang, Hui & Riedinger, Jeffrey & Jin, Songqing, 2015. "Land documents, tenure security and land rental development: Panel evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 220-235.
- Tao Yang, Dennis, 2004.
"Education and allocative efficiency: household income growth during rural reforms in China,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 137-162, June.
- Yang, Dennis Tao, 2000. "Education and Allocative Efficiency: Household Income Growth during Rural Reforms in China," Working Papers 00-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2011.
"Scale Effects, Technical Efficiency and Land Lease in China,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
115736, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2011. "Scale Effects, Technical Efficiency and Land Lease in China," 2011 ASAE 7th International Conference, October 13-15, Hanoi, Vietnam 290658, Asian Society of Agricultural Economists (ASAE).
- Justin Lin & Peilin Liu, 2006. "Economic Development Strategy, Openness and Rural Poverty: A Framework and China's Experiences," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2006-43, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Julie Wilk & Mattias Hjerpe & Wei Yang & Hua Fan, 2015. "Farm-scale adaptation under extreme climate and rapid economic transition," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 393-407, June.
- Siami-Namini, Sima & Hudson, Darren & Trindade, A. Alexandre & Lyford, Conrad, 2018.
"Commodity Prices, Monetary Policy and the Taylor Rule,"
2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida
266719, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Siami-Namini, Sima & Hudson, Darren & Trindade, A. Alexandre & Lyford, Conrad, 2018. "Commodity Prices, Monetary Policy and the Taylor Rule," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266722, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chae, Minhee & Hatton, Tim & Meng, Xin, 2021.
"Explaining Trends in Adult Height in China: 1950 to 1990,"
IZA Discussion Papers
14414, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chae, Minhee & Hatton, Timothy J. & Meng, Xin, 2021. "Explaining Trends in Adult Height in China: 1950 to 1990," CEPR Discussion Papers 16163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Minhee Chae & Tim Hatton & Xin Meng, 2021. "Explaining Trends in Adult Height in China: 1950 to 1990," CEH Discussion Papers 01, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Seale, James, 2014. "Land Allocation Dynamics in China among Five Top Staple Crops: Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Rice, and Cotton from 1985-2009," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162539, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wang, Yong, 2015. "A model of sequential reforms and economic convergence: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-26.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Berhanu, Adenw & Samuel, Gebre-Selassie, 2005. "Mechanisms for Land Transfer in Ethiopia: implications for Efficiency, Equity and Non-Farm Development," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-98, May.
- Xiaojia Bao & Sebastian Galiani & Kai Li & Cheryl Long, 2019. "Where Have All the Children Gone? An Empirical Study of Child Abandonment and Abduction in China," NBER Working Papers 26492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fan, Shenggen, 1997. "How fast have China's agricultural production and productivity really been growing?: new measurement and evidence," EPTD discussion papers 30, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shifa, Abdulaziz B., 2011. "Does agricultural growth have a causal effect on manufacturing growth?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116003, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feng, Shuaizhang & Hu, Yingyao & Moffitt, Robert, 2017. "Long run trends in unemployment and labor force participation in urban China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 304-324.
- Xu, Chenggang & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "The evolution of Chinese entrepreneurial firms: Township-village enterprises revisited," IFPRI discussion papers 854, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2005. "Correlating Growth with Well-Being during Economic Reforms Evidence from India and China," Development and Comp Systems 0509010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; General Equilibrium Model;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-12-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-12-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cau:wpaper:0902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cecaucn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Baozhong Su (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cecaucn.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.