Estimation Errors in Input-Output Tables and Prediction Errors in Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2014. "Estimation errors in input–output tables and prediction errors in computable general equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 277-286.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2013. "Estimation Errors in Input-Output Tables and Prediction Errors in Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-16, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall Jackson & Alan Murray, 2004. "Alternative Input-Output Matrix Updating Formulations," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 135-148.
- Cardenete, M. Alejandro & Sancho, Ferran, 2004. "Sensitivity of CGE Simulation Results to Competing SAM Updates," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 37-56.
- Jalili, Ali Reza, 2000. "Evaluating Relative Performances of Four Non-survey Techniques of Updating Input-Output Coefficients," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 221-237.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ali Jalili, 2000. "Evaluating Relative Performances of Four Non-Survey Techniques of Updating Input-Output Coefficients," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 221-237, October.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe & Kenji Gasawa & Hideo Hashimoto, 2010. "Textbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modelling," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-0-230-28165-3, November.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Francesco Chelli, 2008. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods for Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-258.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han & Steven Chan, 2014. "How Strong are the Linkages between Real Estate and Other Sectors in China?," Working Papers 112014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Lin, Boqiang & Jia, Zhijie, 2019. "What will China's carbon emission trading market affect with only electricity sector involvement? A CGE based study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 301-311.
- Anthony T. Flegg & Guiseppe R. Lamonica & Francesco M. Chelli & Maria C. Recchioni & Timo Tohmo, 2021. "A new approach to modelling the input–output structure of regional economies using non-survey methods," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Lin, Boqiang & Jia, Zhijie, 2018. "The energy, environmental and economic impacts of carbon tax rate and taxation industry: A CGE based study in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 558-568.
- Lin, Boqiang & Jia, Zhijie, 2019. "Impacts of carbon price level in carbon emission trading market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 239(C), pages 157-170.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2008. "Evaluating Implications of Agricultural Policies in a Rural Region through a CGE Analysis," Working Papers 328, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Umed Temursho & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Krzysztof Wojtowicz & Luis Rey & Matthias Weitzel & Toon Vandyck & Bert Saveyn, 2020. "Projecting input-output tables for model baselines," JRC Research Reports JRC120513, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jakub Boratyński, 2016. "A Bayesian Approach to Matrix Balancing: Transformation of Industry-Level Data under NACE Revision," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, vol. 8(4), pages 219-239, December.
- Andreas Mense & Andreas Mense, DIW Berlin/FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg & Konstanin Kholodilin, Ph.D, DIW Berlin, 2011. "A 71 Sector CGE Model for Germany," EcoMod2011 2941, EcoMod.
- Marc Mueller & Emanuele Ferrari, 2012. "Social Accounting Matrices and Satellite Accounts for EU27 on NUTS2 Level (SAMNUTS2)," JRC Research Reports JRC73088, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Y.T. Bahta & B.J. Willemse & B. Grove, 2014. "The role of agriculture in welfare, income distribution and economic development of the Free State Province of South Africa: A CGE approach," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(1), pages 46-74, March.
- Konstantinos Pouliakas & Deborah Roberts & Eudokia Balamou & Dimitris Psaltopoulos, 2014. "Modelling the Effects of Immigration on Regional Economic Performance and Wage Distribution: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis of Three European Union Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 318-338, February.
- Ramos Carvajal, Carmen & Fernández Vázquez, Esteban, 2002. "Temporal projection of an input-output tables series for the region of Asturias," ERSA conference papers ersa02p211, European Regional Science Association.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike, 2004. "Generating Plausible Crop Distribution Maps For Sub-Sahara Africa Using Spatial Allocation Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19965, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fujimori, Shinichiro & Matsuoka, Yuzuru, 2011. "Development of method for estimation of world industrial energy consumption and its application," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 461-473, May.
- Rich, Jeppe & Mulalic, Ismir, 2012. "Generating synthetic baseline populations from register data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 467-479.
- Bahta, Yonas Tesfamariam, 2014. "The Impact Of International Oil Price Increase On The Economy Of Free State Province Of South Africa," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(1), pages 1-10, January.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike, 2007. "Generating plausible crop distribution and performance maps for Sub-Saharan Africa using a spatially disaggregated data fusion and optimization approach:," IFPRI discussion papers 725, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Go, Delfin S. & Lofgren, Hans & Ramos, Fabian Mendez & Robinson, Sherman, 2016.
"Estimating parameters and structural change in CGE models using a Bayesian cross-entropy estimation approach,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 790-811.
- Go, Delfin S. & Lofgren, Hans & Mendez Ramos, Fabian & Robinson, Sherman, 2015. "Estimating parameters and structural change in CGE models using a Bayesian cross-entropy estimation approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7174, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Haddad & Vasco Silva & Alexandre Porsse & Tomaz Dentinho, 2015.
"Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Amitrajeet A Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), THE REGION AND TRADE New Analytical Directions, chapter 8, pages 205-226,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Haddad, Eduardo & Silva, Vasco & Porsse, Alexandre & Dentinho, Tomaz, 2012. "Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores," TD NEREUS 9-2012, Núcleo de Economia Regional e Urbana da Universidade de São Paulo (NEREUS).
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Vasco Silva & Alexandre Alves Porsse, 2014. "Multipliers In An Island Economy: Thecase Of The Azores," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 174, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Vasco Silva, Alexandre A. Porsse, Tomaz Dentinho, 2012. "Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Sue Wing, Ian, 2008. "The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down approaches to climate policy modeling: Electric power technology detail in a social accounting framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 547-573, March.
- Casiano Peñate & Dolores Peñate, 2003. "New Nonlinear Approaches for the Adjustment and Updating of a SAM," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 259-272, September.
- Nlemfu Mukoko, Jean Blaise, 2015. "Matrice de Comptabilité Sociale de 2013 pour la R.D.Congo [2013 Social Accounting Matrix for the D.R.Congo]," MPRA Paper 72407, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Jansson, Torbjorn, 2008. "A Bayesian Alternative To Generalized Cross Entropy Solutions For Underdetermined Econometric Models," Discussion Papers 56973, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Andre Lemelin, 2009. "A Gras Variant Solving For Minimum Information Loss," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 399-408.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:13-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.