Report NEP-BAN-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anil K Kashyap & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos & Alexandros P. Vardoulakis, 2014. "How does macroprudential regulation change bank credit supply?," NBER Working Papers 20165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Bellucci & Ilario Favaretto & Germana Giombini, 2014. "Does Innovation Affect Credit Access? New Empirical Evidence from Italian Small Business Lending," IAW Discussion Papers 104, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Alberto Montagnoli & Mirko Moro, 2014. "Everybody Hurts: Banking Crises and Individual Wellbeing," Working Papers 2014010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Schelkle, 2014. "Mortgage Default during the U.S. Mortgage Crisis," Working Paper Series in Economics 72, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2014. "Japanese SMEs and the Credit Guarantee System after the Global Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ralf Bergheim & Jürgen Ernstberger & Michael W.M. Roos, 2014. "How Do Fair Value Measurements of Financial Instruments Affect Investments in Banks?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0487, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- J. D. Opdyke, 2014. "Estimating Operational Risk Capital with Greater Accuracy, Precision, and Robustness," Papers 1406.0389, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Carolina Laureti & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Having it Both Ways: A Theory of the Banking Firm with Time-Consistent and Time-Inconsistent Depositors," Working Papers CEB 14-011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Omar Masood & Mondher Bellalah & Walid Mansour & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "Non-Performing Loans and Credit Managers' Role: A Comparative Approach from Pakistan and Turkey," Working Papers 2014-316, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mikhed, Vyacheslav & Scholnick, Barry, 2014. "How do exogenous shocks cause bankruptcy? Balance sheet and income statement channels," Working Papers 14-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han & Steven Chan, 2014. "How Strong are the Linkages between Real Estate and Other Sectors in China?," Working Papers 112014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas, 2014. "Quantitative Easing and the Loan to Collateral Value Ratio," CDMA Working Paper Series 201405, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Crystal Ossolinski & Tai Lam & David Emery, 2014. "The Changing Way We Pay: Trends in Consumer Payments," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Marc Flandreau & Gabriel Geisler Mesevage, 2014. "The Separation of Information and Lending and the Rise of Rating Agencies in the United States," IHEID Working Papers 11-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.