Consumers' food choice and quality perception
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bech-Larsen, Tino & Nielsen, Niels Asger, 1999. "A comparison of five elicitation techniques for elicitation of attributes of low involvement products," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 315-341, June.
- Gutman, Jonathan, 1991. "Exploring the nature of linkages between consequences and values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 143-148, March.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E. M., 1990. "Conceptual model of the quality perception process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 309-333, December.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Poulsen, Jacob, 1999. "Danish consumers’ attitudes towards functional foods," MAPP Working Papers 62, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Brunso, Karen & Grunert, Klaus G., 1998. "Cross-Cultural Similarities and Differences in Shopping for Food," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-150, June.
- Nelson, Philip, 1974. "Advertising as Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 729-754, July/Aug..
- Gardial, Sarah Fisher, et al, 1994. " Comparing Consumers' Recall of Prepurchase and Postpurchase Product Evaluation Experiences," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 548-560, March.
- Frewer, Lynn & Scholderer, Joachim & Downs, Clive & Bredahl, Lone, 2000. "Communicating about the risks and benefits of genetically modified foods. Effects of different information strategies," MAPP Working Papers 71, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Grunert, Klaus G., 1986. "Cognitive determinants of attribute information usage," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 95-124, March.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & van Trijp, Hans C M, 1996. "Quality Guidance: A Consumer-Based Approach to Food Quality Improvement Using Partial Least Squares," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 195-215.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoudji, Augustin K.N. & Adégbidi, Anselme & Ganglo, Jean C. & Agbo, Valentin & Yêvidé, Armand S.I. & De Cannière, Charles & Lebailly, Philippe, 2011. "Satisfaction across urban consumers of smallholder-produced teak (Tectona grandis L.f.) poles in South Benin," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 642-651, October.
- Ramo Barrena & Mercedes Sánchez, 2010. "The link between household structure and the level of abstraction in the purchase decision process: an analysis using a functional food," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 243-264.
- W. Verbeke & I. Vermeir & Z. Pieniak & K. Brunsø, 2005. "Consumers’ quality perception as a basis for fish market segmentation in Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/351, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Anselmsson, Johan & Johansson, Ulf & Persson, Niklas, 2006. "A conceptual framework for understanding Customer-based brand equity and price premium in grocery categories," Working Paper Series 2006/4, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Marietta Kiss & Kontor Eniko & Kun Andras Istvan, 2015. "The Effect Of 'Organic' Labels On Consumer Perception Of Chocolates," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 448-457, July.
- Gianluca Stefani & Alessio Cavicchi & Donato Romano & Alexandra E. Lobb, 2008. "Determinants of intention to purchase chicken in Italy: the role of consumer risk perception and trust in different information sources," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 523-537.
- Erraach, Yamna & Sayadi, Samir & Parra-Lopez, Carlos, 2011. "Quality Function Deployment (QFD) in the Spanish olive oil sector," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114340, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schneider, Thea & Hartmann, Laura & Spiller, Achim, 2015. "Luxusmarketing bei Lebensmitteln: Eine empirische Studie zu Dimensionen des Luxuskonsums in Deutschland," DARE Discussion Papers 1502, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
More about this item
KeywordsConsumers; quality perception;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarmap:0077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hahoadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.