Exploring the nature of linkages between consequences and values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:119-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eimers, Y.M. & Pieters, R.G.M. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 1994. "Product evaluation as a function of consumer type and usage situation," Other publications TiSEM 1b561b4c-9195-4dbd-8c12-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eimers, M.Y. & Pieters, R. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 1996. "Product evaluation as a function of consumer type and usage situation," Other publications TiSEM d94fd2d8-0785-4a8f-8fb1-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:jec:journl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:167-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schaefers, Tobias, 2013. "Exploring carsharing usage motives: A hierarchical means-end chain analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 69-77.
- Brunsø, Karen & Fjord, Thomas Ahle & Grunert, Klaus G., 2002. "Consumers' food choice and quality perception," MAPP Working Papers 77, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:22:y:1991:i:2:p:143-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.