The link between household structure and the level of abstraction in the purchase decision process: an analysis using a functional food
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Frederic VERMEULEN, 2000.
"Collective Household Models: Principles and Main Results,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
ces0028, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Vermeulen, Frederic, 2002. " Collective Household Models: Principles and Main Results," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 533-64, September.
- Frederic Vermeulen, 2000. "Collective household models: principles and main results," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0028, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Wadolowska, Lidia & Babicz-Zielinska, Ewa & Czarnocinska, Jolanta, 2008. "Food choice models and their relation with food preferences and eating frequency in the Polish population: POFPRES study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 122-134, April.
- JoAnne Labrecque & Maurice Doyon & François Bellavance & Jane Kolodinsky, 2006. "Acceptance of Functional Foods: A Comparison of French, American, and French Canadian Consumers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 647-661, December.
- Grunert, Klaus G. & Bech-Larsen, Tino, 2005. "Explaining choice option attractiveness by beliefs elicited by the laddering method," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 223-241, April.
- Brunsø, Karen & Fjord, Thomas Ahle & Grunert, Klaus G., 2002. "Consumers' food choice and quality perception," MAPP Working Papers 77, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Walker, Beth A. & Olson, Jerry C., 1991. "Means-end chains: Connecting products with self," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 111-118, March.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Fox, John A. & Ready, Richard C. & Crutchfleld, Stephen R., 1998.
"Measuring Consumer Benefits of Food Safety Risk Reductions,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 69-82, July.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Fox, John A. & Ready, Richard C. & Crutchfield, Stephen R., 1998. "Measuring Consumer Benefits Of Food Safety Risk Reductions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- S. Kambua Chema & Leonie A. Marks & Joseph L. Parcell & Maury Bredahl, 2006. "Marketing Biotech Soybeans with Functional Health Attributes," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 685-703, December.
- Roosen, Jutta & Hansen, Kristin & Thiele, Silke, 2004. "Food Safety and Risk Perception in a Changing World," 84th Seminar, February 8-11, 2004, Zeist, The Netherlands 25002, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hwang, Sojin & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Lee, In-Kyu, 2005. "Consumer Food Choices as a Reflection of Concerns about Nutritional Attributes," 2005 Annual Meeting, February 5-9, 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas 35611, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:26:y:2010:i:2:p:243-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.