Food choice models and their relation with food preferences and eating frequency in the Polish population: POFPRES study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindbladh, Eva & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & Hanson, Bertil S. & Östergren, Perolof & Isacsson, Sven-Olof & Lindgren, Björn, 1996. "An economic and sociological interpretation of social differences in health-related behaviour: An encounter as a guide to social epidemiology," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(12), pages 1817-1827, December.
- Srinivasan, C.S. & Irz, Xavier & Shankar, Bhavani, 2006.
"An assessment of the potential consumption impacts of WHO dietary norms in OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Srinivasan, Chittur S. & Shankar, Bhavani & Irz, Xavier T., 2005. "An Assessment of the Potential Consumption Impacts of WHO Dietary Norms in OECD Countries," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24564, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lindbladh, Eva & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2002. "Habit versus choice: the process of decision-making in health-related behaviour," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 451-465, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pieniak, Zuzanna & Verbeke, Wim & Olsen, Svein Ottar & Hansen, Karina Birch & Brunsø, Karen, 2010. "Health-related attitudes as a basis for segmenting European fish consumers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 448-455, October.
- Ramo Barrena & Mercedes Sánchez, 2010. "The link between household structure and the level of abstraction in the purchase decision process: an analysis using a functional food," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 243-264.
- Flavia TEODOROIU, 2015. "Traditional Food. Case Study: Romanian Local Food," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 256-268, May.
- Michaelidou, Nina & Hassan, Louise M., 2010. "Modeling the factors affecting rural consumers' purchase of organic and free-range produce: A case study of consumers' from the Island of Arran in Scotland, UK," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 130-139, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:2:p:122-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.