Traditional Food. Case Study: Romanian Local Food
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wadolowska, Lidia & Babicz-Zielinska, Ewa & Czarnocinska, Jolanta, 2008. "Food choice models and their relation with food preferences and eating frequency in the Polish population: POFPRES study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 122-134, April.
- Hughes, David W. & Eades, Daniel C. & Robinson, Kenneth L. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina, Olga & Brown, Cheryl, 2007. "What is the Deal with Local Food Systems: Or, Local Food Systems from a Regional Science Perspective," UCED Working Papers 112897, Clemson University, University Center for Economic Development.
- Biermacher, Jon T. & Upson, Steve & Miller, David C. & Pittman, Dusty, 2007. "Economic Challenges of Small-Scale Vegetable Production and Retailing in Rural Communities: An Example from Rural Oklahoma," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(3), November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:11:1761-1767_2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslocal food; gastronomy; tourism; Romania.;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:2:p:256-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .