Quality Guidance: A Consumer-Based Approach to Food Quality Improvement Using Partial Least Squares
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Edwards & A. Parikh, 1976. "A Stochastic Policy Simulation of the World Coffee Economy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(2), pages 152-160.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 1983. "Price Volatility of Storable Commodities under Rational Expectations in Spot and Futures Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(2), pages 435-459, June.
- Bray, Margaret M, 1981. "Futures Trading, Rational Expectations, and the Efficient Markets Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 575-596, May.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1983. "The Determination of Spot and Futures Prices with Storable Commodities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1363-1387, September.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1978. "Information, futures prices, and stabilizing speculation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-98, February.
- Alan H. Gelb, 1977. "Optimal Control and Stabilization Policy: An Application to the Coffee Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 95-109.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramus, Kim Bjarne & Grunert, Klaus G., 2004. "Consumers’ Willingness To Buy Food Via The Internet: A Review Of The Litterature And A Model For Future Research," MAPP Working Papers 84, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Barrena Figueroa, Ramo & Sanchez Garcia, Mercedes, 2008. "Abstraction and Product Categories as Explanatory Variables for Food Consumption," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44460, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brunsø, Karen & Fjord, Thomas Ahle & Grunert, Klaus G., 2002. "Consumers' food choice and quality perception," MAPP Working Papers 77, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Nielsen, Niels Asger & Jeppesen, Lisbeth Fruensgaard, 2001. "The beef market in the European Union," MAPP Working Papers 75, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Tiziana De Magistris, 2004. "Le Determinanti Del Comportamento Del Consumatore: Analisi Teorica E Verifica Empirica Per I Prodotti Biologici," Working Papers 2_2004, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2001. "Modelling Meat Quality Attributes," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125624, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:23:y:1996:i:2:p:195-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.