Biased Information and Effort
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Santiago Sánchez-Pagés & Marc Vorsatz, 2009. "Enjoy the silence: an experiment on truth-telling," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(2), pages 220-241, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Filippin & Paolo Crosetto, 2016.
"A Reconsideration of Gender Differences in Risk Attitudes,"
INFORMS, vol. 62(11), pages 3138-3160, November.
- Filippin, A. & Crosetto, P., 2014. "A reconsideration of gender differences in risk attitudes," Working Papers 2014-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Filippin, Antonio & Crosetto, Paolo, 2014. "A Reconsideration of Gender Differences in Risk Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 8184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Filippin & Paolo Crosetto, 2016. "A Reconsideration of Gender Differences in Risk Attitudes," Post-Print hal-01356905, HAL.
- Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2012.
"Lies and biased evaluation: A real-effort experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 537-549.
- Julie Rosaz & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," Post-Print halshs-00947962, HAL.
- Julie Rosaz & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," Post-Print halshs-00617120, HAL.
- Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julie Rosaz & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation : A Real-Effort Experiment," Working Papers 1124, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Yumei He, 2012. "Public Policy and Individual Labor Market Discrimination: An Artefactual Field Experiment in China," QuBE Working Papers 002, QUT Business School.
- Marco Kleine & Sebastian Kube, 2015.
"Communication and Trust in Principal-Team Relationships: Experimental Evidence,"
Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2015_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Kleine, Marco & Kube, Sebastian, 2015. "Communication and Trust in Principal-Team Relationships: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio FILIPPIN & Paolo CROSETTO, 2014. "A Reconsideration of Gender Differences in Risk Attitudes," Departmental Working Papers 2014-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ertac, Seda & Koçkesen, Levent & Ozdemir, Duygu, 2016.
"The role of verifiability and privacy in the strategic provision of performance feedback: Theory and experimental evidence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 24-45.
- Seda Ertac & Levent Kockesen & Duygu Ozdemir, 2015. "The Role of Verifiability and Privacy in the Strategic Provision of Performance Feedback: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1524, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Seda Ertac & Mert Gumren & Levent Kockesen, 2017. "Strategic Feedback in Teams: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1714, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation; feedback; bias; motivation; experiment; biais; expérience;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00527563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.