Real-Time Forecasting with a Large, Mixed Frequency, Bayesian VAR
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Schorfheide & Dongho Song, 2015.
"Real-Time Forecasting With a Mixed-Frequency VAR,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 366-380, July.
- Frank Schorfheide & Dongho Song, 2012. "Real-time forecasting with a mixed-frequency VAR," Working Papers 701, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Frank Schorfheide & Dongho Song, 2013. "Real-Time Forecasting with a Mixed-Frequency VAR," NBER Working Papers 19712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert, Thomas & Scotti, Chiara & Strasser, Georg & Vega, Clara, 2015.
"Is the Intrinsic Value of Macroeconomic News Announcements Related to their Asset Price Impact?,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2015-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 08 Dec 2016.
- Gilbert, Thomas & Scotti, Chiara & Strasser, Georg & Vega, Clara, 2016. "Is the intrinsic value of macroeconomic news announcements related to their asset price impact?," Working Paper Series 1882, European Central Bank.
- Thomas Gilbert & Chiara Scotti & Georg H. Strasser & Clara Vega, 2015. "Is the Intrinsic Value of Macroeconomic News Announcements Related to Their Asset Price Impact?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 874, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2015.
- Foroni, Claudia & Guérin, Pierre & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2015. "Markov-switching mixed-frequency VAR models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 692-711.
- Ghysels, Eric & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Valkanov, Rossen, 2004.
"The MIDAS Touch: Mixed Data Sampling Regression Models,"
University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management
qt9mf223rs, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "The MIDAS Touch: Mixed Data Sampling Regression Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-20, CIRANO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain & Smeekes, Stephan, 2016.
"Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 418-432.
- Götz, T.B. & Hecq, A.W., 2014. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Research Memorandum 028, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Götz, T.B. & Hecq, A.W. & Smeekes, S., 2015. "Testing for Granger Causality in Large Mixed-Frequency VARs," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain & Smeekes, Stephan, 2015. "Testing for Granger causality in large mixed-frequency VARs," Discussion Papers 45/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2015.
"Realtime nowcasting with a Bayesian mixed frequency model with stochastic volatility,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 178(4), pages 837-862, October.
- Andrea Carriero & Todd E. Clark & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2012. "Real-time nowcasting with a Bayesian mixed frequency model with stochastic volatility," Working Papers (Old Series) 1227, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Carriero, Andrea & Clark, Todd & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2013. "Real-Time Nowcasting with a Bayesian Mixed Frequency Model with Stochastic Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 9312, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- BaÅ„bura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Modugno, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2013.
"Now-Casting and the Real-Time Data Flow,"
Handbook of Economic Forecasting,
- Banbura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Modugno, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2012. "Now-casting and the real-time data flow," CEPR Discussion Papers 9112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Bańbura, Marta & Modugno, Michele, 2013. "Now-casting and the real-time data flow," Working Paper Series 1564, European Central Bank.
- Martha Banbura & Domenico Giannone & Michèle Modugno & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012. "Now-Casting and the Real-Time Data Flow," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:118-128 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVector autoregression; Blocking model; Stacked vector autoregression; Mixed-frequency estimation; Bayesian methods; Nowcasting; Forecasting;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2015-10-25 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2015-10-25 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2015-10-25 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MST-2015-10-25 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-ORE-2015-10-25 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2015-030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.