Report NEP-ECM-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Biqing Cai & Chaohua Dong & Jiti Gao, 2015. "Orthogonal Series Estimation in Nonlinear Cointegrating Models with Endogeneity," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Guangming Pan & Jiti Gao & Yanrong Yang & Meihui Guo, 2015. "Cross-sectional Independence Test for a Class of Parametric Panel Data Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Enrique Sentana, 2014. "A Spectral EM Algorithm for Dynamic Factor Models," Working Papers wp2014_1411, CEMFI.
- Ho, Katherine & Rosen, Adam M., 2015. "Partial Identification in Applied Research: Benefits and Challenges," CEPR Discussion Papers 10883, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McCracken, Michael W. & Owyang, Michael T. & Sekhposyan, Tatevik, 2015. "Real-Time Forecasting with a Large, Mixed Frequency, Bayesian VAR," Working Papers 2015-30, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Marino, Maria Francesca & Pandolfi, Silvia, 2015. "Composite likelihood inference for hidden Markov models for dynamic networks," MPRA Paper 67242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huanjun Zhu & Vasilis Sarafidis & Mervyn Silvapulle & Jiti Gao, 2015. "Testing for a Structural Break in Dynamic Panel Data Models with Common Factors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Fricke, Hans & Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael, 2015. "Endogeneity and Non-Response Bias in Treatment Evaluation: Nonparametric Identification of Causal Effects by Instruments," IZA Discussion Papers 9428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2015. "Testing for Spacial Lag and Spatial Error Dependence in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model Using Double Length Artificial Regressions," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 183, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Fabio Caccioli & Imre Kondor & G'abor Papp, 2015. "Portfolio Optimization under Expected Shortfall: Contour Maps of Estimation Error," Papers 1510.04943, arXiv.org.
- Dante Amengual & Luca Repetto, 2014. "Testing a Large Number of Hypotheses in Approximate Factor Models," Working Papers wp2014_1410, CEMFI.
- Claudio, Morana, 2015. "Model Averaging by Stacking," Working Papers 310, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 29 Oct 2015.
- David T. Frazier & Gael M. Martin & Christian P. Robert, 2015. "On Consistency of Approximate Bayesian Computation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marc Hallin, 2015. "Networks, Dynamic Factors, and the Volatility Analysis of High-Dimensional Financial Series," Papers 1510.05118, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Francq, Christian & Jiménez Gamero, Maria Dolores & Meintanis, Simos, 2015. "Tests for sphericity in multivariate garch models," MPRA Paper 67411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2015. "Looking for efficient qml estimation of conditional value-at-risk at multiple risk levels," MPRA Paper 67195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sungje Byun & Soojin Jo, 2015. "Heterogeneity in the Dynamic Effects of Uncertainty on Investment," Staff Working Papers 15-34, Bank of Canada.