Report NEP-FOR-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Athanasopoulos & Rob J Hyndman & Nikolaos Kourentzes & Fotios Petropoulos, 2015. "Forecasting with Temporal Hierarchies," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Zaman, Saeed, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation: Phillips Curve Effects on Services Price Measures," Working Papers (Old Series) 1519, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Buncic, Daniel & Tischhauser, Martin, 2015. "Macroeconomic Factors and Equity Premium Predictability," Economics Working Paper Series 1522, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Maassen, N.R., 2015. "Consensus forecasters: How good are they individually and why?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- McCracken, Michael W. & Owyang, Michael T. & Sekhposyan, Tatevik, 2015. "Real-Time Forecasting with a Large, Mixed Frequency, Bayesian VAR," Working Papers 2015-30, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ruhnau, Oliver & Hennig, Patrick & Madlener, Reinhard, 2015. "Economic Implications of Enhanced Forecast Accuracy: The Case of Photovoltaic Feed-In Forecasts," FCN Working Papers 6/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Ayse Kabukcuoglu & Enrique Martínez-García, 2015. "Inflation as a Global Phenomenon—Some Implications for Policy Analysis and Forecasting," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1520, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Fernando N. de Oliveira, 2015. "Financial and Real Sector Leading Indicators of Recessions in Brazil using Probabilistic Models," Working Papers Series 402, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Ricardo M. Sousa & Mark E. Wohar, 2015. "The Predictability of cay and cayMS for Stock and Housing Returns: A Nonparametric Causality in Quantile Test," Working Papers 201577, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Clement Kyei, 2015. "Predicting Stock Returns and Volatility with Investor Sentiment Indices: A Reconsideration using a Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantiles Test," Working Papers 201575, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- L. Zirulia, 2015. "“Should I stay or should I go?”: Weather forecasts and the economics of “short breaks”," Working Papers wp1034, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- James Yetman, 2015. "The evolution of inflation expectations in Canada and the US," BIS Working Papers 523, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nirodha I Jayawardenaa & Neda Todorova & Bin Li & Jen-Je Su, 2015. "Forecasting the volatility of the Japanese stock market using after-hour information in other markets," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201508, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.