Money-Financed Fiscal Programs : A Cautionary Tale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2003.
"UK inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: the role of output gap mismeasurement,"
Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 353-370.
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2001. "UK Inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: The Role of Output Gap Mismeasurement," CEPR Discussion Papers 2999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson & Kalin Nikolov, 2001. "UK inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: the role of output gap mismeasurement," Bank of England working papers 148, Bank of England.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Sanjay R. Singh & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016.
"A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(4), pages 581-634, November.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Sanjay R. Singh & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016. "A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation," NBER Working Papers 22299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauti Eggertsson & Neil Mehrotra & Sanjay Singh & Lawrence Summers, 2016. "A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation," 2016 Meeting Papers 1701, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Masato Shizume, 2009. "The Japanese Economy during the Interwar Period: Instability in the Financial System and the Impact of the World Depression," Bank of Japan Review Series 09-E-2, Bank of Japan.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Government and central bank coordination in a low inflation world
by Giulia Bellocchio in TVHE on 2019-08-23 20:17:54
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Punzo & Lorenza Rossi, 2019.
"The Redistributive Effects of a Money-Financed Fiscal Stimulus,"
DEM Working Papers Series
168, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Chiara Punzo & Lorenza Rossi, 2019. "The Redistributive Effects of a Money-Financed Fiscal Stimulus," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def076, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Tsuruga, Takayuki & Wake, Shota, 2019.
"Money-financed fiscal stimulus: The effects of implementation lag,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 132-151.
- Takayuki Tsuruga & Shota Wake, 2018. "Money-Financed Fiscal Stimulus: The Effects of Implementation Lag," ISER Discussion Paper 1038, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Takayuki Tsuruga & Shota Wake, 2019. "Money-financed fiscal stimulus: The effects of implementation lag," CAMA Working Papers 2019-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Thomas J. Carter & Rhys R. Mendes, 2020. "The Power of Helicopter Money Revisited: A New Keynesian Perspective," Discussion Papers 2020-1, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsDSGE Model; Fiscal policy; Liquidity Trap; Monetary policy; Currency union;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-06-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2017-06-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2017-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-06-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2017-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.