Report NEP-DGE-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann & Cesar E. Tamayo, 2017. "Credit and Saving Constraints in General Equilibrium: Evidence from Survey Data," Borradores de Economia 1002, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- William John Tayler & Roy Zilberman, 2017. "Taxation, Credit Spreads and Liquidity Traps," Working Papers 173174116, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Andreas Schabert, 2017. "Welfare-Enhancing Distributional Effects of Central Bank Asset Purchases," Working Paper Series in Economics 94, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Masayuki Inui & Nao Sudo & Tomoaki Yamada, 2017. "The effects of monetary policy shocks on inequality in Japan," BIS Working Papers 642, Bank for International Settlements.
- Christian Bredemeier & Falko Juessen & Andreas Schabert, 2017. "Fiscal Multipliers and Monetary Policy: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics 95, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Ginters Buss, 2017. "Wage Formation, Unemployment and Business Cycle in Latvia," Working Papers 2017/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Andrea L. Eisfeldt & Hanno Lustig & Lei Zhang, 2017. "Complex Asset Markets," NBER Working Papers 23476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vadym Lepetyuk & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2017. "Should Central Banks Worry About Nonlinearities of their Large-Scale Macroeconomic Models?," Staff Working Papers 17-21, Bank of Canada.
- Koskinen Hannu & Vilmunen Jouko, 2017. "Implications for Aggregate Inflation of Sectoral Asymmetries : Generalizing Woodford," Working Papers 1716, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Daniel Garcia, 2017. "Dynamic Pricing with Search Frictions," Vienna Economics Papers 1703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- William B. English & Christopher J. Erceg & J. David Lopez-Salido, 2017. "Money-Financed Fiscal Programs : A Cautionary Tale," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-060, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).