Declining Trends in the Real Interest Rate and Inflation: Role of aging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ikeda, Daisuke & Saito, Masashi, 2014.
"The effects of demographic changes on the real interest rate in Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 37-48.
- Daisuke Ikeda & Masashi Saito, 2012. "The Effects of Demographic Changes on the Real Interest Rate in Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 12-E-3, Bank of Japan.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki, 2008.
"A dynamic new Keynesian life-cycle model: Societal aging, demographics, and monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2398-2427, August.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yuki Teranishi, 2007. "A Dynamic New Keynesian Life-Cycle Model: Societal Ageing, Demographics and Monetary Policy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Lin, Ching-Yang & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2012.
"Gross worker flows and unemployment dynamics in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 44-61.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2010. "Gross Worker Flows and Unemployment Dynamics in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2010_07, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Ferrero, Andrea, 2010. "A structural decomposition of the U.S. trade balance: Productivity, demographics and fiscal policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 478-490, May.
- Mitsuru Katagiri, 2012. "Economic Consequences of Population Aging in Japan: Effects through Changes in Demand Structure," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Mikael Juselius & Elod Takats, 2015. "Can demography affect inflation and monetary policy?," BIS Working Papers 485, Bank for International Settlements.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Declining Trends in the Real Interest Rate and Inflation: Role of aging
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2016-01-13 21:54:25
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2016-01-03 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2016-01-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2016-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-01-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:15140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.