Nationality Discrimination in the Labor Market:Theory and Test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denny, K-J & Harmon, C-P & Roche, M-J, 1997.
"The Distribution of Discrimination in Immigrant Earnings : Evidence from Britain 1974-1993,"
97/21, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon & Maurice Roche, 1997. "The distribution of discrimination in immigrant earnings : evidence from Britain 1974-1993," Open Access publications 10197/730, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny & Harmon, Harmon & Maurice Roche, 1997. "The distribution of discrimination in immigrant earnings - evidence from Britain 1974-1993," IFS Working Papers W97/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Altonji, Joseph G. & Blank, Rebecca M., 1999. "Race and gender in the labor market," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 48, pages 3143-3259 Elsevier.
- Becker, Gary S., 1971. "The Economics of Discrimination," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 2, number 9780226041162.
- N. Daneshvary, 1993. "Earnings Differentials between Natives and Immigrants with College Degree," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 37(2), pages 46-52, October.
- Charles M. Beach & Christopher Worswick, 1993.
"Is There a Double-Negative Effect on the Earnings of Immigrant Women?,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 19(1), pages 36-53, March.
- Worswick, C. & Beach, C.M., 1990. "Is There a Double-Negative Effect on the Earnings of Immigrant Women?," Papers 1990-6, Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Papers in Industrial Relations.
- Günter Lang, 2005. "The difference between wages and wage potentials: Earnings disadvantages of immigrants in Germany," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 3(1), pages 21-42, April.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Naser Daneshvary & William L. Weber, 1991. "Sources Of Wage Differentials Between Native And Immigrant Workers: A Regional Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 21(2), pages 119-135, Summer.
- Roberto Pedace, 2008. "Earnings, Performance, and Nationality Discrimination in a Highly Competitive Labor Market as An Analysis of the English Professional Soccer League," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 9(2), pages 115-140, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodvarsson, Orn B. & Sessions, John G., 2011. "The measurement of pay discrimination between job assignments," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 297-309, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eid:wpaper:19997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debatuk.html .