Native-Immigrant Wage Differentials in the Netherlands: Discrimination?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gronau, Reuben, 1988.
"Sex-Related Wage Differentials and Women's Interrupted Labor Careers--The Chicken or the Egg,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 277-301, July.
- Reuben Gronau, 1982. "Sex-Related Wage Differentials and Women's Interrupted Labor Careers--The Chicken or the Egg," NBER Working Papers 1002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Groot, W. & Ours, J.C., 1993. "Career interruptions and subsequent earnings : a case study for the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0079, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Edin, P.A. & Nynabb, J., 1992. "Gender Wage Differentials and Interrupted Work Careers : Swedish Evidence," Papers 1992-17, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Dickens, Richard, 1996.
"The evolution of individual male earnings in Great Britain 1974-1994,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20647, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Dickens, 1996. "The Evolution of Individual Male Earnings in Great Britain 1974-1994," CEP Discussion Papers dp0306, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1997. "Swimming Upstream: Trends in the Gender Wage Differential in 1980s," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Abowd, John M & Card, David, 1989.
"On the Covariance Structure of Earnings and Hours Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 411-445, March.
- John M. Abowd & David Card, 1986. "On the Covariance Structure of Earnings and Hours Changes," NBER Working Papers 1832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James W. Albrecht & Per-Anders Edin & Marianne Sundström & Susan B. Vroman, 1999.
"Career Interruptions and Subsequent Earnings: A Reexamination Using Swedish Data,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(2), pages 294-311.
- Albrecht, James W. & Edin, Per-Anders & Sundström, Marianne & Vroman, Susan B., 1996. "Career Interruptions and Subsequent Earnings: A Reexamination Using Swedish Data," Working Paper Series 1996:23, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Albrecht, J & Edin, P-A & Sundstrom, M & Vroman, S-B, 1996. "Career Interruptions and Subsequent Earning : A Reexamination Using Swedish Data," Papers 1996-23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Dickens, Richard, 2000. "The Evolution of Individual Male Earnings in Great Britain: 1975-95," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 27-49, January.
- Jacob Mincer & Haim Ofek, 1982. "Interrupted Work Careers: Depreciation and Restoration of Human Capital," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(1), pages 3-24.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audrey Siew Kim LIM & Kam Ki TANG, 2008. "Human Capital Inequality And The Kuznets Curve," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(1), pages 26-51.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:17:p:1732-1736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & Mikal Skuterud, 2005.
"Explaining the deteriorating entry earnings of Canada's immigrant cohorts, 1966 - 2000,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 641-672, May.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Skuterud, Mikal, 2004. "Explaining the Deteriorating Entry Earnings of Canada's Immigrant Cohorts: 1966-2000," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2004225e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Derek Hum & Wayne Simpson, 2002. "Analysis of the Performance of Immigrant Wages Using Panel Data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C2-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Liu, Pak-Wai & Zhang, Junsen & Chong, Shu-Chuen, 2004. "Occupational segregation and wage differentials between natives and immigrants: evidence from Hong Kong," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 395-413, February.
- Audrey Siew Kim Lim & Kam Ki Tang, 2006. "Human inequality, human capital inequality and the Kuznets curve," CAMA Working Papers 2006-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Vakulenko, Elena & Leukhin, Roman, 2016. "Whether the foreign workers are discriminated in the Russian labor market?," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 121-142, February.
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht, 2011.
"Migration and Education,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz, 2011. "Migration and Education," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011011, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz, 2011. "Migration and Education," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1105, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Moreno-Galbis, Eva & Tritah, Ahmed, 2016.
"The effects of immigration in frictional labor markets: Theory and empirical evidence from EU countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 76-98.
- Ahmed Tritah & Eva Moreno-Galbis, 2016. "The effects of immigration in frictional labor markets: Theory and empirical evidence from EU countries," Post-Print hal-01447866, HAL.
- K.K.Tang & Lim, A. S. K, "undated". "Education Inequality, Human Capital Inequality and the Kuznets Curve," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0506, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldashev Alisher & Gernandt Johannes & Thomsen Stephan L., 2012. "The Immigrant-Native Wage Gap in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(5), pages 490-517, October.
- Elena Vidal-Coso & Pau Miret-Gamundi, 2014. "The labour trajectories of immigrant women in Spain: Are there signs of upward social mobility?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(13), pages 337-380, August.
- Michael Chletsos & Stelios Roupakias, 2017.
"Native-immigrant wage differentials in Greece: discrimination and assimilation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(17), pages 1732-1736, April.
- Chletsos, Michael & Roupakias, Stelios, 2012. "Native-immigrant wage differentials in Greece: discrimination and assimilation," MPRA Paper 39862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & Mikal Skuterud, 2004. "Explaining the Deteriorating Entry Earnings of Canada’s Immigrant," Labor and Demography 0409006, EconWPA.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:1:p:83-100 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:47:y:1995:i:2:p:302-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .