Higher Education in India - The Need for Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher N. Avery & Mark E. Glickman & Caroline M. Hoxby & Andrew Metrick, 2013.
"A Revealed Preference Ranking of U.S. Colleges and Universities,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(1), pages 425-467.
- Christopher Avery & Mark Glickman & Caroline Hoxby & Andrew Metrick, 2004. "A Revealed Preference Ranking of U.S. Colleges and Universities," NBER Working Papers 10803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devesh Kapur & Pratap Bhanu Mehta, 2004. "Indian Higher Education Reform: From Half-Baked Socialism to Half-Baked Capitalism," CID Working Papers 108, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Rosenberg, Nathan, 2001.
"Designing Efficient Institutions for Science-Based Entrepreneurship: Lessons from the US and Sweden,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-231, June.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Rosenberg, Nathan, 2000. "Designing Efficient Institutions for Science-Based Entrepreneurship: Lessons from the US and Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 410, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006.
"Does Globalization of the Scientific/Engineering Workforce Threaten U.S. Economic Leadership?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 6, pages 123-158
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "Does Globalization of the Scientific/Engineering Workforce Threaten U.S. Economic Leadership?," NBER Working Papers 11457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gautier, P.A. & Teulings, C.N., 2009. "Search and the city," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 251-265, May.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson Oviedo & Gustavo Yamada, 2017. "Educación superior y subempleo profesional, ¿Una creciente burbuja mundial?," Working Papers 1609, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Feb 2017.
- K.K. George & K.K. Krishnakumar, 2018. "Keralaâ€™s Development Experience: Its Implications for Finance Commissions," Working Papers id:12557, eSocialSciences.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:53:y:2008:i:03:n:s021759080800304x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4356 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4484 is not listed on IDEAS
- A Aggarwal & R Freguglia & G Johnes & G Spricigo, 2011. "Education and labour market outcomes : evidence from India," Working Papers 615663, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4355 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4789 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsreforms in education; Quality assurance in education; funding of higher education; Regulating Higher Education;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.