Felsőoktatási rangsorok jelentkezői preferenciák alapján
[University rankings on the basis of applicants preferences]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atila Abdulkadiroğlu & Nikhil Agarwal & Parag A. Pathak, 2015. "The Welfare Effects of Coordinated Assignment: Evidence from the NYC HS Match," NBER Working Papers 21046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Török, Ádám & Telcs, András & Kosztyán, Zsolt Tibor, 2013.
"Hallgatói preferencia-sorrendek készítése az egyetemi jelentkezések alapján
[Preparing student preference rankings based on applications for university]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 290-317.
- Christopher N. Avery & Mark E. Glickman & Caroline M. Hoxby & Andrew Metrick, 2013.
"A Revealed Preference Ranking of U.S. Colleges and Universities,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(1), pages 425-467.
- Christopher Avery & Mark Glickman & Caroline Hoxby & Andrew Metrick, 2004. "A Revealed Preference Ranking of U.S. Colleges and Universities," NBER Working Papers 10803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
More about this item
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:1606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.