Rangsorolás páros összehasonlításokkal. Kiegészítések a felvételizői preferencia-sorrendek módszertanához
[Paired comparisons ranking. A supplement to the methodology of application-based preference ordering]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- László Kóczy & Alexandru Nichifor, 2013.
"The intellectual influence of economic journals: quality versus quantity,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(3), pages 863-884, April.
- Laszlo A. Koczy & Alexandru Nichifor, 2012. "The Intellectual Influence of Economic Journals: Quality versus Quantity," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1215, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- László Á. Kóczy & Alexandru Nichifor, 2012. "The Intellectual Influence of Economic Journals: Quality versus Quantity," Working Paper Series 1202, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- KÃ³czy LÃ¡szlÃ³ & Nichifor Alexandru, 2012. "The Intellectual Influence of Economic Journals: Quality versus Quantity," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Matilde P. Machado & Ricardo Mora & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2012.
"Can We Infer Hospital Quality From Medical Graduates’ Residency Choices?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(6), pages 1400-1424, December.
- Machado, Matilde Pinto & Mora, Ricardo & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 2008. "Can We Measure Hospital Quality from Physicians' Choices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fedrizzi, Michele & Giove, Silvio, 2007.
"Incomplete pairwise comparison and consistency optimization,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 303-313, November.
- Michele Fedrizzi & Silvio Giove, 2006. "Incomplete pairwise comparison and consistency optimization," Working Papers 144, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Gonzalez-Diaz, J. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Lohmann, E.R.M.A., 2011. "Paired Comparisons Analysis : An Axiomatic Approach to Rankings in Tournaments," Discussion Paper 2011-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Denis Bouyssou, 2004. "Monotonicity of ‘ranking by choosing’: A progress report," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(2), pages 249-273, October.
- Bouyssou, Denis, 1992. "Ranking methods based on valued preference relations: A characterization of the net flow method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 61-67, July.
- Christopher N. Avery & Mark E. Glickman & Caroline M. Hoxby & Andrew Metrick, 2013.
"A Revealed Preference Ranking of U.S. Colleges and Universities,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(1), pages 425-467.
- Christopher Avery & Mark Glickman & Caroline Hoxby & Andrew Metrick, 2004. "A Revealed Preference Ranking of U.S. Colleges and Universities," NBER Working Papers 10803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Slikker & Peter Borm & René Brink, 2012. "Internal slackening scoring methods," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 445-462, April.
More about this item
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:1439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .