Rangsorolás páros összehasonlításokkal. Kiegészítések a felvételizői preferencia-sorrendek módszertanához
[Paired comparisons ranking. A supplement to the methodology of application-based preference ordering]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fedrizzi, Michele & Giove, Silvio, 2007.
"Incomplete pairwise comparison and consistency optimization,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 303-313, November.
- Michele Fedrizzi & Silvio Giove, 2006. "Incomplete pairwise comparison and consistency optimization," Working Papers 144, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Gonzalez-Diaz, J. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Lohmann, E.R.M.A., 2011. "Paired Comparisons Analysis : An Axiomatic Approach to Rankings in Tournaments," Discussion Paper 2011-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- László Kóczy & Alexandru Nichifor, 2013.
"The intellectual influence of economic journals: quality versus quantity,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(3), pages 863-884, April.
- László Á. Kóczy & Alexandru Nichifor, 2012. "The Intellectual Influence of Economic Journals: Quality versus Quantity," Working Paper Series 1202, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- KÃ³czy LÃ¡szlÃ³ & Nichifor Alexandru, 2012. "The Intellectual Influence of Economic Journals: Quality versus Quantity," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Laszlo A. Koczy & Alexandru Nichifor, 2012. "The Intellectual Influence of Economic Journals: Quality versus Quantity," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1215, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Matilde P. Machado & Ricardo Mora & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2012.
"Can We Infer Hospital Quality From Medical Graduates’ Residency Choices?,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(6), pages 1400-1424, December.
- Machado, Matilde Pinto & Mora, Ricardo & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 2008. "Can We Measure Hospital Quality from Physicians' Choices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Denis Bouyssou, 2004. "Monotonicity of ‘ranking by choosing’: A progress report," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(2), pages 249-273, October.
- Bouyssou, Denis, 1992. "Ranking methods based on valued preference relations: A characterization of the net flow method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 61-67, July.
- Christopher N. Avery & Mark E. Glickman & Caroline M. Hoxby & Andrew Metrick, 2013.
"A Revealed Preference Ranking of U.S. Colleges and Universities,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(1), pages 425-467.
- Christopher Avery & Mark Glickman & Caroline Hoxby & Andrew Metrick, 2004. "A Revealed Preference Ranking of U.S. Colleges and Universities," NBER Working Papers 10803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Slikker & Peter Borm & René Brink, 2012. "Internal slackening scoring methods," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 445-462, April.
More about this item
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:1439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.