Incomplete pairwise comparison and consistency optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michele Fedrizzi & Silvio Giove, 2006. "Incomplete pairwise comparison and consistency optimization," Working Papers 144, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herrera-Viedma, E. & Herrera, F. & Chiclana, F. & Luque, M., 2004. "Some issues on consistency of fuzzy preference relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 98-109, April.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Xu, Zeshui & Da, Qingli, 2005. "A least deviation method to obtain a priority vector of a fuzzy preference relation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 206-216, July.
- Fishburn, P.C., 1984. "SSB Utility theory: an economic perspective," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 63-94, August.
- Herrera, F. & Herrera-Viedma, E. & Chiclana, F., 2001. "Multiperson decision-making based on multiplicative preference relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 372-385, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- László Csató, 2013. "Ranking by pairwise comparisons for Swiss-system tournaments," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(4), pages 783-803, December.
- Wang, Zhou-Jing & Li, Kevin W., 2015. "A multi-step goal programming approach for group decision making with incomplete interval additive reciprocal comparison matrices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 890-900.
- repec:spr:fuzodm:v:17:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10700-017-9267-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Török, Ádám & Telcs, András & Kosztyán, Zsolt Tibor, 2013.
"Hallgatói preferencia-sorrendek készítése az egyetemi jelentkezések alapján
[Preparing student preference rankings based on applications for university]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 290-317.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9386-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Entani, Tomoe & Sugihara, Kazutomi, 2012. "Uncertainty index based interval assignment by Interval AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 379-385.
- Csató, László, 2013.
"Rangsorolás páros összehasonlításokkal. Kiegészítések a felvételizői preferencia-sorrendek módszertanához
[Paired comparisons ranking. A supplement to the methodology of application-based preferenc," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1333-1353.
- Lundy, Michele & Siraj, Sajid & Greco, Salvatore, 2017. "The mathematical equivalence of the “spanning tree” and row geometric mean preference vectors and its implications for preference analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 197-208.
- Liu, Fang & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Wang, Zhong-Xing, 2012. "A goal programming model for incomplete interval multiplicative preference relations and its application in group decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 747-754.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:27:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-018-9554-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bozóki, Sándor & Csató, László & Temesi, József, 2016. "An application of incomplete pairwise comparison matrices for ranking top tennis players," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(1), pages 211-218.
- Siraj, Sajid & Mikhailov, Ludmil & Keane, John A., 2015. "Contribution of individual judgments toward inconsistency in pairwise comparisons," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 557-567.
- Silvia Bortot & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira, 2011. "Inconsistency and non-additive Choquet integration in the Analytic Hierarchy Process," DISA Working Papers 2011/06, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jul 2011.
More about this item
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:183:y:2007:i:1:p:303-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.