A graph interpretation of the least squares ranking method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Herings & Gerard Laan & Dolf Talman, 2005. "The positional power of nodes in digraphs," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 24(3), pages 439-454, June.
- Hudry, Olivier, 2009. "A survey on the complexity of tournament solutions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 292-303, May.
- Brozos-Vázquez, Miguel & Campo-Cabana, Marco Antonio & Díaz-Ramos, José Carlos & González-Díaz, Julio, 2008. "Ranking participants in tournaments by means of rating functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1246-1256, December.
- Harold Gulliksen, 1956. "A least squares solution for paired comparisons with incomplete data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 21(2), pages 125-134, June.
- Kwiesielewicz, M., 1996. "The logarithmic least squares and the generalized pseudoinverse in estimating ratios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 611-619, September.
- Julio González-Díaz & Ruud Hendrickx & Edwin Lohmann, 2014. "Paired comparisons analysis: an axiomatic approach to ranking methods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(1), pages 139-169, January.
- Frederick Mosteller, 1951. "Remarks on the method of paired comparisons: I. The least squares solution assuming equal standard deviations and equal correlations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(1), pages 3-9, March.
- Denis Bouyssou, 2004. "Monotonicity of ‘ranking by choosing’: A progress report," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(2), pages 249-273, October.
- Peter Borm & René van den Brink & Marco Slikker, 2002.
"An Iterative Procedure for Evaluating Digraph Competitions,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Brink, J.R. & Slikker, M., 2000. "An Iterative Procedure for Evaluating Digraph Competitions," Research Memorandum 788, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Brink, J.R. & Slikker, M., 2002. "An iterative procedure for evaluating digraph competitions," Other publications TiSEM 40ae2ec2-efdb-48f6-905c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marco Slikker & Peter Borm & René Brink, 2012. "Internal slackening scoring methods," Theory and Decision, Springer, pages 445-462.
- Shamis, Elena, 1994. "Graph-theoretic interpretation of the generalized row sum method," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 321-333, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPreference aggregation; Paired comparison; Ranking ; Least squares method; Laplacian matrix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:44:y:2015:i:1:p:51-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .