Internal slackening scoring methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771, June.
- René van den Brink & Peter Borm, 2002.
"Digraph Competitions and Cooperative Games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 327-342, December.
- van den Brink, J.R. & Borm, P.E.M., 1994. "Digraph competitions and cooperative games," Discussion Paper 1994-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Brink, J.R. & Borm, P.E.M., 2002. "Digraph competitions and cooperative games," Other publications TiSEM 262e8724-0bc0-49da-99c5-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, Peter & van den Brink, Rene & Levinsky, Rene & Slikker, Marco, 2004. "On two new social choice correspondences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 51-68, January.
- Giora Slutzki & Oscar Volij, 2006. "Scoring of web pages and tournaments—axiomatizations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(1), pages 75-92, January.
- Peter Borm & René van den Brink & Marco Slikker, 2002.
"An Iterative Procedure for Evaluating Digraph Competitions,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Brink, J.R. & Slikker, M., 2000. "An Iterative Procedure for Evaluating Digraph Competitions," Research Memorandum 788, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Brink, J.R. & Slikker, M., 2002. "An iterative procedure for evaluating digraph competitions," Other publications TiSEM 40ae2ec2-efdb-48f6-905c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selçuk, O., 2014. "Structural restrictions in cooperation," Other publications TiSEM 0da8d0d3-08c2-4f86-92a1-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Török, Ádám & Telcs, András & Kosztyán, Zsolt Tibor, 2013.
"Hallgatói preferencia-sorrendek készítése az egyetemi jelentkezések alapján
[Preparing student preference rankings based on applications for university]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 290-317.
- Csató, László, 2013.
"Rangsorolás páros összehasonlításokkal. Kiegészítések a felvételizői preferencia-sorrendek módszertanához
[Paired comparisons ranking. A supplement to the methodology of application-based preferenc," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1333-1353.
- László Csató, 2015. "A graph interpretation of the least squares ranking method," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(1), pages 51-69, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDigraphs; Scoring methods; Invariant method; Fair bets method; Social choice correspondences; D71;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:72:y:2012:i:4:p:445-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.