Internal slackening scoring methods
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giora Slutzki & Oscar Volij, 2006. "Scoring of web pages and tournaments—axiomatizations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 75-92, January.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Brink, J.R. & Slikker, M., 2002.
"An iterative procedure for evaluating digraph competitions,"
Other publications TiSEM
40ae2ec2-efdb-48f6-905c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Brink, J.R. & Slikker, M., 2000. "An Iterative Procedure for Evaluating Digraph Competitions," Research Memorandum 788, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- René van den Brink & Peter Borm, 2002.
"Digraph Competitions and Cooperative Games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 327-342, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Brink, J.R. & Levinsky, R. & Slikker, M., 2000.
"On Two New Social Choice Correspondences,"
2000-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Brink, J.R. & Borm, P.E.M., 2002. "Digraph competitions and cooperative games," Other publications TiSEM 262e8724-0bc0-49da-99c5-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:72:y:2012:i:4:p:445-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.