Digraph competitions and cooperative games
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, Peter & van den Brink, Rene & Levinsky, Rene & Slikker, Marco, 2004.
"On two new social choice correspondences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 51-68, January.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Brink, J.R. & Levinsky, R. & Slikker, M., 2000. "On Two New Social Choice Correspondences," Discussion Paper 2000-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laffond G. & Laslier J. F. & Le Breton M., 1993. "The Bipartisan Set of a Tournament Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 182-201, January.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
- Jean Derks & Hans Haller & Hans Peters, 2000. "The selectope for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(1), pages 23-38. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:1b98a76d-ab49-4f5c-975c-c675eb79b399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.