Scoring of web pages and tournaments—axiomatizations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Laan,Gerard,van der & Talman,Dolf, 2001.
"Measuring the Power of Nodes in Digraphs,"
007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002.
"The Measurement of Intellectual Influence,"
Economic theory and game theory
015, Oscar Volij.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200172 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20010096 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521808163 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:26:y:2006:i:1:p:75-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.