The Unemployment Gender Gap in a Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gomes, Pedro, 2012.
"Labour market flows: Facts from the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-175.
- Gomes, Pedro Maia, 2010. "Labour Market Flows: Facts from the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 5327, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ghazala Azmat & Maia Güell & Alan Manning, 2006.
"Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Ghazala Azmat & Maia Güell & Alan Manning, 2003. "Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries," Working Papers 137, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ghazala Azmat & Maia Güell & Alan Manning, 2004. "Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0607, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Guell, Maia & Manning, Alan, 2004. "Gender gaps in unemployment rates in OECD countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19995, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Güell, Maia & Manning, Alan, 2004. "Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 4307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jennifer C. Smith, 2011.
"The Ins and Outs of UK Unemployment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 402-444, May.
- Smith, Jennifer, 2010. "The Ins and Outs of UK Unemployment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 944, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Anonymous, 2009. "2009 Annual Agricultural Outlook," Staff Papers 47453, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1982. "The Determinants of Equilibrium Unemployment in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 555-575, September.
- Anonymous, 2009. "Grains And Oilseeds Outlook For 2009," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2009 50610, United States Department of Agriculture.
- Silva, José I. & Vázquez-Grenno, Javier, 2013.
"The ins and outs of unemployment in a two-tier labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 161-169.
- Silva, José I. & Vázquez-Grenno, Javier, 2012. "The Ins and Outs of Unemployment in a Two-Tier Labor Market," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- José I. Silva & Javier Vázquez-Grenno, 2012. "The ins and outs of unemployment in a two-tier labor market," Working Papers 2012/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, April.
- Robert Shimer, 2012. "Reassessing the Ins and Outs of Unemployment," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(2), pages 127-148, April.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Modelling the process of job search," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:izalbr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40172-017-0054-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio Baussola & Chiara Mussida, 2015. "Regional and Gender Differentials in the Persistence of Unemployment," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1510, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- García, A., 2016. "Oaxaca-Blinder Type Counterfactual Decomposition Methods for Duration Outcomes," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 014186, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment gender gap; differentials; multinomial models; transition probability matrix.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2015-05-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2015-05-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crj:dpaper:5_2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margherita Gallo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crnavit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.