The Unemployment Gender Gap in a Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gomes, Pedro, 2012.
"Labour market flows: Facts from the United Kingdom,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-175.
- Gomes, Pedro, 2009. "Labour market flows: facts from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 367, Bank of England.
- Gomes, Pedro Maia, 2010. "Labour Market Flows: Facts from the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 5327, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ghazala Azmat & Maia Güell & Alan Manning, 2006.
"Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Ghazala Azmat & Maia Güell & Alan Manning, 2003. "Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries," Working Papers 137, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ghazala Azmat & Maia Güell & Alan Manning, 2004. "Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0607, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Guell, Maia & Manning, Alan, 2004. "Gender gaps in unemployment rates in OECD countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19995, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Güell, Maia & Manning, Alan, 2004. "Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 4307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tindara Addabbo & Rosa García-Fernández & Carmen Llorca-Rodríguez & Anna Maccagnan, 2012. "Poverty and Unemployment: The Cases of Italy and Spain," AIEL Series in Labour Economics, in: Giuliana Parodi & Dario Sciulli (ed.),Social Exclusion. Short and Long Term Causes and Consequences, edition 1, chapter 10, pages 199-219, AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Jennifer C. Smith, 2011.
"The Ins and Outs of UK Unemployment,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 402-444, May.
- Smith, Jennifer, 2010. "The Ins and Outs of UK Unemployment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 944, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Unknown, 2009. "2009 Annual Agricultural Outlook," Staff Paper Series 47453, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2005. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521848053, September.
- Robert Shimer, 2012. "Reassessing the Ins and Outs of Unemployment," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(2), pages 127-148, April.
- Silva, José I. & Vázquez-Grenno, Javier, 2013.
"The ins and outs of unemployment in a two-tier labor market,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 161-169.
- Silva, José I. & Vázquez-Grenno, Javier, 2012. "The Ins and Outs of Unemployment in a Two-Tier Labor Market," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- José I. Silva & Javier Vázquez-Grenno, 2012. "The ins and outs of unemployment in a two-tier labor market," Working Papers 2012/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1982. "The Determinants of Equilibrium Unemployment in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 555-575, September.
- Unknown, 2009. "Grains And Oilseeds Outlook For 2009," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2009 50610, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Modelling the process of job search," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Zanin & Raffaella Calabrese, 2017. "Interaction effects of region-level GDP per capita and age on labour market transition rates in Italy," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Maurizio Baussola & Chiara Mussida, 2015. "Regional and Gender Differentials in the Persistence of Unemployment," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1510, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- García, A., 2016. "Oaxaca-Blinder Type Counterfactual Decomposition Methods for Duration Outcomes," Documentos de Trabajo 014186, Universidad del Rosario.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment gender gap; differentials; multinomial models; transition probability matrix.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crj:dpaper:5_2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margherita Gallo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crnavit.html .