Report NEP-EUR-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Gielen, Anne C. & Mahlstedt, Robert, 2015. "Home-Ownership, Unemployed's Job Search Behavior and Post-Unemployment Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8972, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Bart Hobijn & Powen She & Ludo Visschers, 2015. "The Extent and Cyclicality of Career Changes: Evidence for the U.K.," Working Papers 43, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Albanese, Andrea & Cockx, Bart, 2015. "Permanent Wage Cost Subsidies for Older Workers: An Effective Tool for Increasing Working Time and Postponing Early Retirement?," IZA Discussion Papers 8988, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Marie, Olivier, 2015. "Economic Uncertainty, Parental Selection, and Children's Educational Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 9004, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maurizio Baussola & Jamie Jenkins & Chiara Mussida & Matthew Penfold, 2015. "The Unemployment Gender Gap in a Comparative Perspective," Discussion Papers 5_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Albiol Sanchez, Judit & Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Teruel, Graciela, 2015. "Is Self-employment a Way to Escape from Skill Mismatches?," IZA Discussion Papers 9008, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zapf, Ines, 2015. "Individual and workplace-specific determinants of paid and unpaid overtime work in Germany," IAB-Discussion Paper 201515, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Collewet, Marion & de Grip, Andries & de Koning, Jaap, 2015. "Conspicuous Work: Peer Working Time, Labour Supply and Happiness for Male Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9011, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gerdes, Christer, 2015. "Does Performance Information Affect Job Seekers in Selecting Private Providers in Voucher-Based ALMP Programs?," IZA Discussion Papers 8992, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lane Kenworthy, 2015. "Do employment-conditional earnings subsidies work?," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/10, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Hanna Wielandt, 2015. "Employment Polarization and Immigrant Employment Opportunities," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2015. "Does Labour Mobility Foster Innovation? Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 403, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Osuna, Victoria, 2015. "Reducing severance costs or subsidizing permanent job creation: Which policy is more effective to reduce duality?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Pasqualino Montanaro & Paolo Sestito, 2015. "Italian studentsï¿½ performance in the PISA digital test," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 267, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Daniel Avdic, 2015. "A Matter of Life and Death? Hospital Distance and Quality of Care - Evidence from Emergency Hospital Closures and Myocardial Infarctions," CINCH Working Paper Series 1501, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Jan 2015.
- Ylenia Brilli & Marco Tonello, 2015. "Rethinking the crime reducing effect of education? Mechanisms and evidence from regional divides," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1008, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ga?ecka-Burdziak, Ewa & Góra, Marek, 2015. "Impacts of the Availability of Old-Age Benefits on Exits from the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9014, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Corinna GHIRELLI, 2015. "Scars of early non-employment in a rigid labour market," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2015008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Paolo Emilio Mistrulli & Valerio Vacca, 2015. "Social capital and the cost of credit: evidence from a crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1009, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco Pastore & Luca Giuliani, 2015. "The determinants of youth unemployment. A panel data analysis," Discussion Papers 2_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Fernanda Mazzotta & Lavinia Parisi, 2015. "The effect of Employment on Leaving Home in Italy," Discussion Papers 8_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Görlitz, Katja & Gravert, Christina, 2015. "The effects of a high school curriculum reform on university enrollment and the choice of college major," Discussion Papers 2015/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Torry, Malcolm, 2015. "Two feasible ways to implement a revenue neutral Citizenâ€™s Income scheme," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nicole Jonker & Mirjam Plooij & Johan Verburg, 2015. "Does a public campaign influence debit card usage? Evidence from the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 470, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sauer, Robert M. & Wilson, Tanya, 2015. "The Rise of Female Entrepreneurs: New Evidence on Gender Differences in Liquidity Constraints," IZA Discussion Papers 8981, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).