Climate change impacts on agriculture and internal migrations in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filho, Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira & Horridge, Mark, 2005. "The Doha Round, poverty, and regional inequality in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3701, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joaquim Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2012. "Endogenous land use and supply, and food security in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-229, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Raphael Corbi & Elias Papaioannou & Paolo Surico, 2014. "Regional Transfers," NBER Working Papers 20751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Terciane Sabadini Carvalho & Edson Paulo Domingues, 2016. "Controlling Deforestation In The Brazilian Amazon: Regional Economic Impacts And Land-Use Change," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 192, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Mark Horridge, 2011.
"Ethanol expansion and indirect land use change in Brazil,"
0114, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Joaquim Bento Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2011. "Ethanol Expansion and Indirect Land Use Change in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-218, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium; Climate; Internal Migration;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-07-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-07-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2016-07-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MIG-2016-07-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.