Distance and information asymmetries in lending decisions
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Publication status:||Published in Conference on Bank Structure and Competition (2007: 43rd) ; The Mixing of Banking & Commerce|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834|
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Salas, Vicente & Saurina, Jesús, 2009.
"Organizational distance and use of collateral for business loans,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 234-243, February.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2008. "Organizational distance and use of collateral for business loans," Working Papers 0816, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Christa Hainz & Laurent Weill & Christophe Godlewski, 2013. "Bank Competition and Collateral: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 131-148, October.
- Hainz, Christa & Weill, Laurent & Godlewski, Christophe J., 2008. "Bank competition and collateral : theory and evidence," Research Discussion Papers 27/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Christa Hainz & Laurent Weill & Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "Bank Competition and Collateral: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-19, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Milani, Carlo, 2014. "Borrower–lender distance and loan default rates: Macro evidence from the Italian local markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-21.
- Gärtner, Stefan & Flögel, Franz, 2014. "Call for a Spatial Classification of Banking Systems through the Lens of SME Finance - Decentralized versus Centralized Banking in Germany as an Example," EconStor Preprints 97512, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2010. "Default rates in the loan market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz & Anton Malesich, 2006. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp854, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2009. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs:Evidence from Slovakia," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 72, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Barro, Diana & Basso, Antonella, 2010. "Credit contagion in a network of firms with spatial interaction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(2), pages 459-468, September.
- Diana Barro & Antonella Basso, 2008. "Credit contagion in a network of firms with spatial interaction," Working Papers 186, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2008. "Integrating with Their Feet: Cross-Border Lending at the German-Austrian Border," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 248, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2008. "Integrating with their Feet: Cross-Border Lending at the German-Austrian Border," CESifo Working Paper Series 2279, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2008. "Grenzüberschreitende Kreditvergabe: Das Beispiel von Deutschland und Österreich," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 61(23), pages 25-29, December.
- Mandelman, Federico S., 2010. "Business cycles and monetary regimes in emerging economies: A role for a monopolistic banking sector," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 122-138, May.
- Federico S. Mandelman, 2006. "Business cycles and monetary regimes in emerging economies: a role for a monopolistic banking sector," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gormley, Todd A., 2010. "The impact of foreign bank entry in emerging markets: Evidence from India," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 26-51, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:1052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed