Report NEP-MIG-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Binnur Balkan Konuk & Semih Tumen, 2016. "Immigration and Prices : Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Syrian Refugees in Turkey," Working Papers 1601, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Guriev, Sergei & Speciale, Biagio & Tuccio, Michele, 2016. "How do regulated and unregulated labor markets respond to shocks? Evidence from immigrants during the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 11403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2016. "The returns to temporary migration: The case of Italian Ph.D.s," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Adams, Zeno & Blickle, Kristian, 2016. "Immigration, Real Estate Prices and the Consumption Decisions of Native Households," Working Papers on Finance 1615, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Molini,Vasco & Pavelesku,Dan & Ranzani,Marco, 2016. "Should I stay or should I go ? internal migration and household welfare in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7752, The World Bank.
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Mark Horridge, 2016. "Climate change impacts on agriculture and internal migrations in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-262, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Seah, Kelvin, 2016. "Immigrant Educators and Students' Academic Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 10032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Serife Genc Ileri, 2015. "Selective Immigration Policy and Its Impacts on Natives: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 1529, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- d'Artis Kancs & Patrizio Lecca, 2016. "Long-term social, economic and fiscal effects of immigration into the EU: The role of the integration policy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Julda Kielyte, 2016. "Migration to the EU: Social and Macroeconomic Effects on Sending Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.