Trade Unions and Training Practices in British Workplaces
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francis Green & Stephen Machin & David Wilkinson, 1999. "Trade Unions and Training Practices in British Workplaces," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(2), pages 179-195, January.
- Green, F. & Machin, Stephen & Wilkinson, D., 1996. "Trade unions and training practices in British workplaces," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Machin, Stephen & Stewart, Mark, 1996. "Trade Unions and Financial Performance," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 213-241, April.
- Booth, Alison L, 1991. "Job-Related Formal Training: Who Receives It and What Is It Worth?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Duncan, Greg J & Stafford, Frank P, 1980. "Do Union Members Receive Compensating Wage Differentials?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 355-371, June.
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Mavrotas, George, 1994.
"The Role of Career Aspirations and Financial Constraints in Individual Access to Vocational Training,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 579-604, October.
- Greenhalgh, C. & Mavrotas, G., 1992. "The Role of Career Aspirations and Financial Constraints in Individual Access to Vocational Training," Economics Series Working Papers 99136, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Machin, Stephen & Stewart, Mark B & Van Reenen, John, 1993.
" The Economic Effects of Multiple Unionism: Evidence from the 1984 Workplace Industrial Relations Survey,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 279-296.
- Stephen Machin & M Stewart & John Van Reenen, 1992. "The Economic Effects of Multiple Unionism: Evidence from the 1984 Workplace Industrial Relations Survey," CEP Discussion Papers dp0066, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1987.
"Collective Bargaining Arrangements, Closed Shops and Relative Pay,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(385), pages 140-156, March.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1986. "Collective Bargaining Arrangements Closed Shops and Relative Pay," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 273, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Green, Francis, 1993. "The Determinants of Training of Male and Female Employees in Britain," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(1), pages 103-122, February.
- Geoff Mason & S.J. Prais & Bart van Ark, 1992. "Vocational Education and Productivity in the Netherlands and Britain," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 140(1), pages 45-63, May.
- Lynch, Lisa M, 1992. "Private-Sector Training and the Earnings of Young Workers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 299-312, March.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:140:y::i:1:p:45-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Metcalf, David, 1991. "British Unions: Dissolution or Resurgence?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 18-32, Spring.
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .